CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

3 posters

Rag Mag busts on Daisy Duke

wants2laugh
    wants2laugh
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 87

Rag Mag busts on Daisy Duke Empty Rag Mag busts on Daisy Duke

Post by wants2laugh Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:39 pm

One of this weeks rag mags has Catherin Bach who played Daisy Duke on the original Dukes of Hazzard on the cover in a bathingsuit. She looks extremely overweight and they make fun of her belly.

My reaction was: This woman is 57 years old, and 30 years ago, she was the envy of every woman and every teenaged boys dream. So give me a break. She was so hot that they named shorts after her. So what if she got heavy she is past middle age now, she is not supposed to look like a swimsuit model.

im sure some people will disagree with me and say that fitness is a life long thing and she should keep up, but it does become more difficult when you get older, and women do have a tougher time than men. and why not enjoy life than spending it counting calories and working out all the tiem? when you get older you realize what you are missing when you are depriving your self of the good things.
    CeCe
    CeCe
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Rep : 326

Rag Mag busts on Daisy Duke Empty Re: Rag Mag busts on Daisy Duke

Post by CeCe Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:52 pm

People can't look the same forever. It really irritates me when people act like someone is supposed to be smokin hot throughout their entire life or they lose their value as a person. Saw this same mentality when the woman from "The Warriors" appeared on a TV show last season & looked like a much older woman. Well no shit. People age. Sometimes they get heavier. Sometimes they're skinny all their life. When you look at the tragedy in the world we're all pretty damn lucky when we get older at all. No one can live up to the ridiculous stereotypes our culture has established. Including the ones cracking the jokes.
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

Post by Supernova Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:44 pm

Well it's not just women, who would've thought this:

Rag Mag busts on Daisy Duke Robin_01 could turn into this? Rag Mag busts on Daisy Duke Actor_1551

But I have to agree, we'd all LIKE to look the same forever, like we never age, like the years are not passing us by, but it is not a reality, and turning older and getting older still beats the hell out of the alternative.
    CeCe
    CeCe
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Rep : 326

Post by CeCe Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:49 pm

Supernova wrote:turning older and getting older still beats the hell out of the alternative.

That is my motto in life.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:20 pm