CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+2
CatEyes10736
Nhaiyel
6 posters

Countdown to the season premiere of True Blood

Nhaiyel
    Nhaiyel
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 123

Countdown to the season premiere of True Blood Empty Countdown to the season premiere of True Blood

Post by Nhaiyel Sat Jun 12, 2010 3:00 am

1 day
    38 hours
    2339 minutes
    140381 seconds
    CatEyes10736
    CatEyes10736
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 126

Countdown to the season premiere of True Blood Empty Re: Countdown to the season premiere of True Blood

Post by CatEyes10736 Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:11 am

Tic tock ... tic tock ...

If I'm ANYWHERE on this planet on Sunday night, I'll be parked in front of a TV watching the 3rd season premiere. It's already set on my DVR, but I still plan to watch it live.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Countdown to the season premiere of True Blood Empty Re: Countdown to the season premiere of True Blood

Post by Tony Marino Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:43 am

Im definetly watching. After True Blood at 10pm on ABC there is another Vampire show I am going to watch called "The Gates" it looks pretty good.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:04 am

Someone clue me in....what the hell is True Blood about?
    Marc™
    Marc™
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Male
    Rep : 212

Post by Marc™ Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:19 am

Nystyle709 wrote:Someone clue me in....what the hell is True Blood about?

It's about a Louisiana town where vampires openly live amongst humans. The two groups often clash, and as a result there is usually some kind of push/pull 'culture war' between them. The vampires are more powerful and violent, so the humans are constantly trying to come up with underhanded ways to undermine or take them down. The show is oddly compelling, despite the ridiculous and sometimes soap-y premise.
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Post by Chris Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:50 pm

Should I create a subforum for True Blood?
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:53 pm

Chris wrote:Should I create a subforum for True Blood?

Yup!!
    CatEyes10736
    CatEyes10736
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 126

Post by CatEyes10736 Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:36 pm

Marc wrote:

It's about a Louisiana town where vampires openly live amongst humans. The two groups often clash, and as a result there is usually some kind of push/pull 'culture war' between them. The vampires are more powerful and violent, so the humans are constantly trying to come up with underhanded ways to undermine or take them down. The show is oddly compelling, despite the ridiculous and sometimes soap-y premise.

Don't forget about Sookie and Sam's supernatural abilities. Expanding on Marc's description, I will also point out that the main character Sookie (a human with the ability to hear peoples thoughts) and Bill (the compassionate vampire) are in love, and it's really through them that all the drama happens with their respective worlds clashing. You should watch the season premiere Nystyle. It's all totally farcical but very addictive.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:49 am

CatEyes10736 wrote:

Don't forget about Sookie and Sam's supernatural abilities. Expanding on Marc's description, I will also point out that the main character Sookie (a human with the ability to hear peoples thoughts) and Bill (the compassionate vampire) are in love, and it's really through them that all the drama happens with their respective worlds clashing. You should watch the season premiere Nystyle. It's all totally farcical but very addictive.

What channel does it come on?
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Post by Chris Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:56 am

Nystyle709 wrote:
    CatEyes10736 wrote:

What channel does it come on?

Sunday nights, HBO @ 9pm.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:25 pm

33 minutes to go!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 2:23 pm