CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+5
Marc™
Nystyle709
Supernova
Forgiveness Man
femme fatale
9 posters

Promiscuous parents?? Is this a bad role model for children?

femme fatale
    femme fatale
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 46

Promiscuous parents?? Is this a bad role model for children?  Empty Promiscuous parents?? Is this a bad role model for children?

Post by femme fatale Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:39 pm

Is it setting a bad example in your opinion if a single parent is a serial dater and is known for being sexually active or loose?>
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 153

Promiscuous parents?? Is this a bad role model for children?  Empty Re: Promiscuous parents?? Is this a bad role model for children?

Post by Forgiveness Man Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:58 pm

Yepperz. Very bad example.
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

Promiscuous parents?? Is this a bad role model for children?  Empty Re: Promiscuous parents?? Is this a bad role model for children?

Post by Supernova Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:03 pm

Especially given the epidemic we have of STDs and AIDs and the risks of it all, in this country, I'd say yes. What're you teaching your kids when you do this? I can see dating several men, trying to find the one or whatever, but if you're a serial dater it's obviously not working out and how long do you have to date somebody before you figure that out and can't you find that out without bringing sex into it first and making it all the more complicated?
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:41 pm

Yes and no. If you're going to be 'loose', I would hope that you keep that kind of behavior from your children. It'll be hard to explain to your kid about the responsibility of sex and relationships when they know you don't do the same. But on the flipside, they can look at you and prob. decide that they don't want to be like you.
    Marc™
    Marc™
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Male
    Rep : 212

Post by Marc™ Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:57 pm

Ain't nothing wrong with dating, but if a parent is so flagrant & flaky about sex and relationships that they develop a reputation for being "loose" or "promiscuous," then there's a problem....and it does potentially set a bad example. Kids shouldn't be seeing different folks creeping in and out their parents bedroom at night.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Post by RedBedroom Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:44 am

Marc™️ wrote:Ain't nothing wrong with dating, but if a parent is so flagrant & flaky about sex and relationships that they develop a reputation for being "loose" or "promiscuous," then there's a problem....and it does potentially set a bad example. Kids shouldn't be seeing different folks creeping in and out their parents bedroom at night.
    co-signs
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male
    Rep : 381

Post by Alan Smithee Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:50 am

Marc™️ wrote:Ain't nothing wrong with dating, but if a parent is so flagrant & flaky about sex and relationships that they develop a reputation for being "loose" or "promiscuous," then there's a problem....and it does potentially set a bad example. Kids shouldn't be seeing different folks creeping in and out their parents bedroom at night.
    co-signs
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Post by Chris Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:32 am

If the parents are so promiscuous that their kids know it, then there's a problem.
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

Post by Supernova Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:31 am

Chris wrote:If the parents are so promiscuous that their kids know it, then there's a problem.

^This. Actually it reminds me of something Shelly Winters once said, "It's sad that people are so open about their sexuality. Sex is much more fun when you have to sneak around and cover it up." I'm not sure there isn't something to that.
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

Post by Shale Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:50 am

Supernova wrote:...something Shelly Winters once said, "It's sad that people are so open about their sexuality. Sex is much more fun when you have to sneak around and cover it up." I'm not sure there isn't something to that.

I've done them both. There is added excitement to doing what is forbidden, but I also enjoyed the free-spirited romps with lovers while others were present and it was quite "in the road." Sex is a natural bodily function like eating. Why not enjoy it in the presence of others?
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male
    Rep : 381

Post by Alan Smithee Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:19 pm

Opa Shale wrote:

I've done them both. There is added excitement to doing what is forbidden, but I also enjoyed the free-spirited romps with lovers while others were present and it was quite "in the road." Sex is a natural bodily function like eating. Why not enjoy it in the presence of others?

I hope you mean consenting adults and not the woman who had her 6 year old film her gang bang.
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

Post by Shale Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:25 pm

Alan Smithee wrote: I hope you mean consenting adults and not the woman who had her 6 year old film her gang bang.

I don't do illegal. blank stare @ you

Well, not since 1967 when it became legal everywhere in the US for white boys to do black girls.

And not since 2003 when it became legal everywhere in the US for a guy to suck cock.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:57 am