CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

My observations/predictions

Nhaiyel
    Nhaiyel
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 123

My observations/predictions Empty My observations/predictions

Post by Nhaiyel Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:20 am

* Tara's depression/suicidal tendencies:
    I predict that the interest level on this will have a shelf life for all of three episodes (including tonights.) Already I can tell that this is going to get old quick, despite the likelihood that they will continue to play it out long after its expiration date.

* Jason and Bellefleur
    More of the same, I'm guessing. Another season of Jason not really knowing who he is, having binge sex to reconcile with his angst, and being caught up into these pettily big, overblown scenarios -- while Bellefleur cantankerously browbeats and harasses him into submitting to his way. Then of course their cover up of Eggs' death will inevitably cross paths with Tara's depression storyline.

* Sam/Bill:
    Like Tony said, didn't see it coming...but like Chris said, it does makes total sense...and as CatEyes astutely predicted, Sam's quasi-yearning for Bill will undoubtedly be an angle that is played up for most of the season (because of that, I am halfway afraid to go to my usual True Blood hangouts - knowing how idiotic fans get over this sort of thing.) Setting up a myriad of awkwardness between he, Bill and Sookie -- who, in amongst other things, meanwhile will have to simultaneously cope with Sookie's recurring yearnings for Eric. So, in other words, a big ol' quadangle.

* Jessica and Hoyt:
    "Stay tuned for the continuing story of Another World..."
    Naive and irascible Jessica not listening to reason and mucking up everything, while the saccharinely naive Hoyt puts up with it.

* The werewolves:
    This is clearly be thee central plotline of the season -- akin to the Maenad's from season two. I am anticipating there likely being an entire army of supernatural wolvekeepers, who will mix it up, and eventually go to war with the humans and vamps.

I liked the season premiere overall. It lagged in a few parts (and set the stage for some predictability) but consistently held my attention.

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:42 pm