CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

4 posters

Which television show continues to get worse every season and should just get cancelled already?

Kral
    Kral
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 30

Which television show continues to get worse every season and should just get cancelled already? Empty Which television show continues to get worse every season and should just get cancelled already?

Post by Kral Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:56 pm

I say WEEDS. thumbs down
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 339

Which television show continues to get worse every season and should just get cancelled already? Empty Re: Which television show continues to get worse every season and should just get cancelled already?

Post by Nystyle709 Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:17 pm

I dunno, but most of these reality TV shows have got to go. Seriously. I see they have a reality TV show featuring Toccarra from ANTM that's supposed to be like the Bachelor. Toccarra? Are they for real?
    gingersnaps
    gingersnaps
    …is Necessary.
    …is Necessary.

Female
    Rep : 4

Which television show continues to get worse every season and should just get cancelled already? Empty Re: Which television show continues to get worse every season and should just get cancelled already?

Post by gingersnaps Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:41 pm

Kral wrote:I say WEEDS. thumbs down

It should of been canned seasons ago. Seems to ge more retarded each season.
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

Post by Supernova Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:28 am

Law and Order SVU, this season Elliot is gone, 2 nobodies are being brought in instead, and Andre Braugher, Frank Pembleton, BIGGEST son of a bitch from Munch's alumni show Homicide: Life on the Street, is being brought in as an attorney who is supposed to be a love interest for Olivia: No no NO! Hell no
    gingersnaps
    gingersnaps
    …is Necessary.
    …is Necessary.

Female
    Rep : 4

Post by gingersnaps Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:08 pm

Supernova wrote:Law and Order SVU, this season Elliot is gone, 2 nobodies are being brought in instead, and Andre Braugher, Frank Pembleton, BIGGEST son of a bitch from Munch's alumni show Homicide: Life on the Street, is being brought in as an attorney who is supposed to be a love interest for Olivia: No no NO! Hell no

I could possibly handle whoever replaces Chris Meloni; but that annoying Andre Braugher character really needs to go.
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

Post by Supernova Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:31 pm

gingersnaps wrote:

I could possibly handle whoever replaces Chris Meloni; but that annoying Andre Braugher character really needs to go.

Indeeeed, he is just not likable as anybody he plays, especially once you've seen Homicide because you can't get past the bastard Frank Pembleton was.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 10:26 am