CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+4
Minerva
FireIce918
Nystyle709
Marc™
8 posters

How Do You Tell People You're Not Interested?

Marc™
    Marc™
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Male
    Rep : 212

How Do You Tell People You're Not Interested? Empty How Do You Tell People You're Not Interested?

Post by Marc™ Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:50 am

If somebody you're not interested in is pursuing you, or even just giving you a bunch of quiet signs that they're interested....how do you usually let them know that you're not?
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 339

How Do You Tell People You're Not Interested? Empty Re: How Do You Tell People You're Not Interested?

Post by Nystyle709 Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:20 am

I tell them.
    FireIce918
    FireIce918
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female
    Rep : 8

How Do You Tell People You're Not Interested? Empty Re: How Do You Tell People You're Not Interested?

Post by FireIce918 Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:13 am

Depends. If they ask I tell them I'm flattered but not interested. If they're throwing hints, I play dense and don't throw them back.
    Marc™
    Marc™
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Male
    Rep : 212

Post by Marc™ Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:54 am

bump
    Minerva
    Minerva
    …is Significant.
    …is Significant.

Female
    Rep : 18

Post by Minerva Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:29 am

I tell them as nicely as possible.
    wants2laugh
    wants2laugh
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 87

Post by wants2laugh Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:00 pm

I am having this problem right now. We were friends in school and reconnected on FB a few years ago. We went out to dinner once, but it wasn't a "date" in my mind. Apparently it was in his. One night he came over my place and we walked around the complex talking, but nothing physical happened--he knows about chris. However, he constantly makes comments to the point that after telling him flat out, "sorry, but it aint happening, im loyal" he just keeps going on and on... so i pretend my phone died or FB cut me off!
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male
    Rep : 381

Post by Alan Smithee Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:46 pm

"Fuck off, ya bastard!"
    Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female
    Rep : 252

Post by Cheaps Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:30 pm

FireIce918 wrote:Depends. If they ask I tell them I'm flattered but not interested. If they're throwing hints, I play dense and don't throw them back.

Pretty much.
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Post by Chris Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:39 pm

Tell them about those mysterious bumpy red dots on my testicles that didn't go away after a shower.
    wants2laugh
    wants2laugh
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 87

Post by wants2laugh Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:03 am

Chris wrote:Tell them about those mysterious bumpy red dots on my testicles that didn't go away after a shower.

ROFLMAO!

i've been off my game tonight cause im sick... but after i thought about it..

i'd bring out my handcuffs and whip... they either run terrified, or are really into it--- if he's into maybe i was being a little hasty in pushing him away! lol

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 9:30 am