CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

3 posters

Kalia

Cheaps
    Cheaps
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 252

Kalia  Empty Kalia

Post by Cheaps Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:52 am

So Kalia is outta there! Wow...and Adam FINALLY wins HOH! What has this fool done, to make it so far?

...So I have a question, is there gonna be a Sunday episode? Tomorrow Adam is gonna put somebody up for eviction? All that lady said was to tune in next Wednesday. What's gonna go down on Wednesday and Thursday? By Thursday somebody will win? (Ok, so that was more than a question.)

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Kalia  Empty Re: Kalia

Post by Chris Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:10 am

I just laughed at Kalia's parting words. She knew she was gone.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:01 am

Ok Sunday you will see Adam's nominations for eviction and then they play for the final power of veto which is the most important veto of the whole game. Wednesday at 9:30 pm is the finale of Big Brother you will see the final HOH and the final three compete to the final two and then the voting from the jury on who wins big brother. Whoever wins the final HOH gets to pic from the other two who he/she wants to go on to the end with. Its a fun show at the ending. Its on so late because Survivor is premiering next wednesday at 8-9:30 so I am assuming Big Brother will run from 9:30-11.
    Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female

Post by Cheaps Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:10 am

^^^ooohh, ok thanks tony! Smile

I wanted one of the newbies to win, if so I want Porsche to win, and if a vet gets it, ugh Jordan already won right, and I don' like Rachel.. ugh, I guess I'll root for Jordan. She's seems sweet.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:04 pm

cheaps wrote:^^^ooohh, ok thanks tony! Smile

I wanted one of the newbies to win, if so I want Porsche to win, and if a vet gets it, ugh Jordan already won right, and I don' like Rachel.. ugh, I guess I'll root for Jordan. She's seems sweet.

At this point Adam or Porsche could win. I just don't want Porsche to win because she basically did nothing all season until the past couple of weeks when she realized she had to get off her fat butt and start winning. Yes Jordan won BB 2 seasons ago.
    Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female

Post by Cheaps Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:25 am

Tony Marino wrote:

At this point Adam or Porsche could win. I just don't want Porsche to win because she basically did nothing all season until the past couple of weeks when she realized she had to get off her fat butt and start winning. Yes Jordan won BB 2 seasons ago.

Adam is the one who has done nothing..he is lucky to have won that HOH.. he really would not have mattered if he didn't win.

*SIDE NOTE* YES!! Porshe won power of veto. I wish she got rid of Rachel though.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:55 am

cheaps wrote:

Adam is the one who has done nothing..he is lucky to have won that HOH.. he really would not have mattered if he didn't win.

*SIDE NOTE* YES!! Porshe won power of veto. I wish she got rid of Rachel though.

Jordan may have gotten more votes then Rachel because she is America's sweetheart and everyone likes her. I know everyone hates Rachel but I still think she deserves the money she did work hard. Adam won POV and HOH I would rather see him win over Porsche.

Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female

Post by Cheaps Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:07 pm

ugh, as much as I hate to admit it, yes Rachel did work hard.

I still don't like the bitch. I cannot believe she had nerve to be like "boo hoo" Kalia and said something about Kalia crying when Kalia didn't win POV. I'm like really Rachel? She is the main CRYBABY when anything doesn't go her way.

By the way... What did you mean by Jordan may have gotten more votes? Who votes?
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:09 pm

cheaps wrote:ugh, as much as I hate to admit it, yes Rachel did work hard.

I still don't like the bitch. I cannot believe she had nerve to be like "boo hoo" Kalia and said something about Kalia crying when Kalia didn't win POV. I'm like really Rachel? She is the main CRYBABY when anything doesn't go her way.

By the way... What did you mean by Jordan may have gotten more votes? Who votes?

Jordan may have gotten more votes from the jurors, the people in the Jury house, Brendon, Shelley, Danielle, Kalia, Jeff and whoever goes over after this round. They decide who wins Big Brother by casting their votes next Wednesday night. I am not particularly fond of Rachel either but like I said she did work hard to get to final 3 so she would deserve to win. Her reaction to Kalia crying was because Kalia did put her up on the block for eviction but she also did try to console her, she was the only one after that Veto she lost.

Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female

Post by Cheaps Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:14 pm

^^ I see.

But Rachels consoling was fake. She even said in the diary room, "I'm sorry Kalia, but I am not sorry", Is I believe what she had said.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:25 pm

In the Diary room they have to be dramatic LOL otherwise it would be too boring to listen too. I loved Jeff in the Diary room he always had something very funny or unique to say!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content