CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

3 posters

Are you happy with the way Starr & Danielle's relationship is going so far?

Kral
    Kral
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 30

Are you happy with the way Starr & Danielle's relationship is going so far? Empty Are you happy with the way Starr & Danielle's relationship is going so far?

Post by Kral Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:33 am

I dunno...I was picturing them as rivals/enemies. I think it would have been more fun to watch them fight and butt heads than immediately fall into this sisterly-love thing.
    SecHandNews
    SecHandNews
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Female
    Rep : 7

Are you happy with the way Starr & Danielle's relationship is going so far? Empty Re: Are you happy with the way Starr & Danielle's relationship is going so far?

Post by SecHandNews Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:02 am

Kral wrote:I dunno...I was picturing them as rivals/enemies. I think it would have been more fun to watch them fight and butt heads than immediately fall into this sisterly-love thing.

I think they've bonded awfully quick. If Dani is so put off by Todd and wants nothing to do with him like she repeatedly insists, then you would think that she wouldn't be all that gung ho about buddying up with Starr, since that would just put her in closer proximity to Todd. Beforehand I assumed they'd be rivals too; I assumed that Dani's anti-Todd feelings would negatively color her first impressions of the rest of his family, that she would have an attitude around them, and that her rants meanwhile would irritate Starr. I figured they eventually bond, but I didn't think it would happen so quick.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Are you happy with the way Starr & Danielle's relationship is going so far? Empty Re: Are you happy with the way Starr & Danielle's relationship is going so far?

Post by Tony Marino Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:16 am

Kral wrote:I dunno...I was picturing them as rivals/enemies. I think it would have been more fun to watch them fight and butt heads than immediately fall into this sisterly-love thing.

This could happen, Dani and Starr could become rivals when Dani finally accepts Todd as her daddy and then gets all cuddly with him, Starr might not like that and maybe that will start the sparks flying.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 30, 2024 4:36 am