CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+6
Nystyle709
Tony Marino
Cheaps
Shale
CeCe
RedBedroom
10 posters

Will Charlie Sheen make his way back to the top?

RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Will Charlie Sheen make his way back to the top? Empty Will Charlie Sheen make his way back to the top?

Post by RedBedroom Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:46 am

I'm listening to him on the news right now and he is claiming all that "tiger blood" and "Adonis DNA" shit was all just for the people. I don't think he will ever be on a sitcom that pays him enough to even rank him top ten highest paid on TV.
    CeCe
    CeCe
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Rep : 326

Will Charlie Sheen make his way back to the top? Empty Re: Will Charlie Sheen make his way back to the top?

Post by CeCe Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:51 am

Looks like he's hired some advisers. lol But I think Charlie has probably seen his best days.
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

Will Charlie Sheen make his way back to the top? Empty Re: Will Charlie Sheen make his way back to the top?

Post by Shale Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:53 am

Definitely down to 'tabloid' level. Might be on some "reality" show or do ads for psychotropic drugs on TV.
    Cheaps
    Cheaps
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 252

Post by Cheaps Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:32 am

Shrugs (Oh well…) Couldn't care less. Never really gave two thoughts about him before he ended up in the news. I still don't.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:44 pm

Good luck to him, I don't really care if I ever see him again.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Fri Sep 16, 2011 2:09 pm

I know Two and A Half Men ain't gonna be the same without him.
    Marc™
    Marc™
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Male
    Rep : 212

Post by Marc™ Fri Sep 16, 2011 2:32 pm

Two and a Half Men was his reprieve. Before that Sheen's career had been in the toilet for years and he was relegated to producing indie movies. He fucked up big time by not treating the show right. I can't imagine too many TV networks or film studios wanting to bother with him after this latest episode.
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

Post by Shale Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:52 pm

Nystyle709 wrote:I know Two and A Half Men ain't gonna be the same without him.

I enjoyed that show, the situation and lines were good.

However, it went thru changes as all shows with kids do - the half has become 9/10 of a man so the role was about ended for Jake.

Oh, well - W'll always have reruns.
    Impact
    Impact
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 75

Post by Impact Fri Sep 16, 2011 6:22 pm

Far as I can tell Charlie Sheen's name still attracts buzz, but the burn out is fast. One of those situations where if he starred in another TV show, the first episode would attract millions of viewers but they wouldn't keep coming back and he'd get cancelled after just one season.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Post by TSJFan4Ever Sat Sep 17, 2011 3:01 am

Having him on show is a good way to guarantee I'll tune out. Was watching the news and Leno came on afterward but I wasn't paying that much attention. Looked up, saw Charlie Sheen get introduced, and immediately changed the channel. I have no interest in him at all.
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male
    Rep : 381

Post by Alan Smithee Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:30 am

It's sad when people just self destruct like that but I haven't lost any sleep over Charlie. To answer your question, Red, I don't know if he will but he could have another career success because the public has a short memory.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:35 am