CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

2 posters

Tea Yesterday

Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Tea Yesterday Empty Tea Yesterday

Post by Tony Marino Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:43 am

FL gave some performance yesterday in her scenes with RH, there was a point where she was screaming at him that I even jumped! She definitely deserves an Emmy,I hope she sticks around when PP takes over.

Something also tells me that she is going to end up defending Todd in the Murder trial, I think she is going to see that Jack is lying and take up his defense. What do you think?
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 153

Tea Yesterday Empty Re: Tea Yesterday

Post by Forgiveness Man Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:53 am

Everyone at SOC was hating on her. While I do find her shrieking annoying, she DID just bury her husband and Todd was being an insensative ass to her. "Sorry for your loss, now represent me, Delgado!" is essentailly what he was saying. Guy was acting like a prick and wouldnt leave her alone even when she asked him nicely. The guy needs to seriously get a clue.

And yes, of course she will defend him. These are times when I was Eli hadn't been thrown under the bus. I think if Blair was still in love with a reasonably likable Eli, it would've made for a much better story than this crap with Tomas. He could've still been a suspect in killing Victor. And I think the drama of Eli representing "Todd" would've been a lot better than forcing Tea to defend somebody for her husband's murder. Heck, does ANYBODY know conflict of interest in this town? FORGIVENESS MAN I hope she represents him and throws the case just to get RH Todd's self-pity baby off my screen.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:05 am

He ain't going nowhere, I am sure movie offers are not beating down his door. I do agree about Eli, that whole thing made me sick how they turned this top notch criminal lawyer into a mentally unstable killer was just ridiculous. Blair and Eli would have made a better couple I agree, this whole nonsense with Tomas is just plain bullshit. I am sure that they are gearing up for the inevitable Todd and Blair pairing once again.........YAWN!
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 153

Post by Forgiveness Man Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:43 am

I hope RH decides to quit. Razz He didn't have movie offers in the 90's and he still quit multiple times. FORGIVENESS MAN I dont have anything against RH himself but the character he plays is atrocious. TSJ Todd was never so freaking helpless. Gosh, he didn't have Delgado half the time so he got himself another fricking lawyer. (Granted, nobody is as good as Delgado but still, asking the grieving widow to represent you for killing her husband is as tactless as it comes.)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 6:15 pm