CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+4
Nhaiyel
RobbieFTW
Nystyle709
Chris
8 posters

Watch this father discipline his son for misbehaving in school (video)

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Watch this father discipline his son for misbehaving in school (video) Empty Watch this father discipline his son for misbehaving in school (video)

Post by Chris Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:54 am

Do you agree with his methods?

On the one hand, I cringed and thought that the father was too crass, but on the other -- I bet the boy won't be as quick to misbehave again.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 339

Watch this father discipline his son for misbehaving in school (video) Empty Re: Watch this father discipline his son for misbehaving in school (video)

Post by Nystyle709 Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:54 am

I'm put off by the fact that this was recorded. It's like he put on a show for the camera. But I can't hate in the fact that there is a black father seemingly involved in his sons life. He gave him a chance before and the boy didn't listen. Bet he won't act.up again.
    RobbieFTW
    RobbieFTW
    …is Being Fitted For a Crown.
    …is Being Fitted For a Crown.

Male
    Rep : 145

Watch this father discipline his son for misbehaving in school (video) Empty Re: Watch this father discipline his son for misbehaving in school (video)

Post by RobbieFTW Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:21 am

That was painful to watch. My dad used to act like that. but if it worked then thats good. Hopefully it did. Dont like that it was VIDEOTAPED tho.
    Nhaiyel
    Nhaiyel
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 123

Post by Nhaiyel Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:48 am

Another day, another tacky video at WSHH. But as much as I didn't like watching that, if it was effective in making that little boy straighten out his act, then I cannot hate. Bet he will think twice about cutting up in school again.
    femme fatale
    femme fatale
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 46

Post by femme fatale Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:11 am

Several things are wrong here.

1. There was no need to shave the boys head & eyebrows. That was just the father on a sadistic power trip.

2. I actually didn't have that much of a problem with the beating, but that part should NOT have been recorded.

3. From the conversation, it sounds like the boy doesn't even live with his dad, but rather his grandmother. Don't play like a involved, no-nonsense dad when your child is living under someone else's roof.

But as negative as the whole thing was to watch and as much as I wanna not like it, I can't get mad at a misbehaved child getting disciplined for it.

Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female
    Rep : 252

Post by Cheaps Thu Oct 06, 2011 3:53 am

FATHER ARRESTED FOR CUTTING AND DISCIPLINING HIS CHILD ARRESTED FOR CHILD ABUSE
    Watch this father discipline his son for misbehaving in school (video) 1317811133cf49f484cb

October 05, 2011: MediaTakeOut.com showed you SHOCKING video last month of a CONCERNED Black father - who used EXTREME measures to discipline his son - whom he felt was going down the WRONG PATH!!

Well police saw the video too - and they ARRESTED the father - named Devry Broox. Devry, who we're told is an otherwise UPSTANDING CITIZEN was taken into custody by the Orange County Florida police two weeks ago.

He was charged with CHILD ABUSE, and faces up to 10 YEARS IN PRISON!!!

If you think this is UNFAIR - contact, the Orange County FL Sheriff's office and TELL THEM!!!

http://cdn.mediatakeout.com/51536/mto-world-exclusive-remember-that-father-who-disciplined-his-son-by-cutting-his-hair-well-they-arrested-him-for-child-abuse.html
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Post by Chris Thu Oct 06, 2011 4:03 am

This is what happens when you video tape something like that and upload it to the Internet.
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male
    Rep : 381

Post by Alan Smithee Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:05 am

I was wondering when the law was going to get involved.
    Bluesmama
    Bluesmama
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 43

Post by Bluesmama Fri Oct 07, 2011 4:04 am

I thought his father handled it quite well; at least he was in control and not in a yelling, drunken rage.

I can't criticize Dad for the spanking. I don't even think shaving the boy's head was an issue. But the eyebrows was a big no-no ~ he could have slipped and damaged the boy's eyes.

And I agree with Chris. By posting it in the internet he made it everybody's business, including the law. THAT, was dumb.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 11:21 am