CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

4 posters

Peanut butter expected to rise to $4 a jar in November

Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

Peanut butter expected to rise to $4 a jar in November Empty Peanut butter expected to rise to $4 a jar in November

Post by Supernova Fri Sep 30, 2011 4:04 pm

If you like peanut butter you may want to consider stocking up before the prices go any higher. I saw an article the other day that said since the peanut crops also suffered this summer, it's going to go up to $4 a jar in November, and jelly's going to rise too but not as much.
    CeCe
    CeCe
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Rep : 326

Peanut butter expected to rise to $4 a jar in November Empty Re: Peanut butter expected to rise to $4 a jar in November

Post by CeCe Fri Sep 30, 2011 4:10 pm

We're all going to be on a rice & water diet at the rate things are going.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Peanut butter expected to rise to $4 a jar in November Empty Re: Peanut butter expected to rise to $4 a jar in November

Post by Tony Marino Fri Sep 30, 2011 4:39 pm

CeCe wrote:We're all going to be on a rice & water diet at the rate things are going.

You got that right CeCe. I like peanut butter but will not pay 4.00 a jar they can keep it.
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

Post by Supernova Fri Sep 30, 2011 4:39 pm

Yuck, I hate rice, only way I eat it is covered in barbecue sauce.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Fri Sep 30, 2011 4:40 pm

Supernova wrote:Yuck, I hate rice, only way I eat it is covered in barbecue sauce.

I thought I was the only one that liked BBQ sauce on rice LOL.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Fri Sep 30, 2011 6:50 pm

I go to Whole Foods and make my own peanut butter. That have this grinder that grinds up the chopped peanuts for you into butter. And it's much, much better than that stuff you buy in a jar. All it is is ground up peanuts. It's what peanut butter is supposed to be...none of that hydrogenated oil stuff added into it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 03, 2024 12:28 am