CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

Halloween With the Addams Family (1977)

Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

Halloween With the Addams Family (1977) Empty Halloween With the Addams Family (1977)

Post by Supernova Thu Oct 06, 2011 1:06 pm

My favorite Halloween episode as a kid, and I was surprised when I got older and got it on tape to find out so much was cut when it showed on TV, I wonder why?

I always thought it was SO funny, especially when that guy Mikey is recalling his experiences in the house, that part would have me sick from laughing all the time. And I loved the song at the end, and when they show the pumpkin being carved, as a kid when we did jack-o-lanterns ours always had to have the big difficult teeth to carve, this was the first time I saw a pumpkin carved with just a smile, no teeth, for which I was glad because I hated trying to do the teeth. And it was so weird to see Wednesday and Pugsley all grown up, and it's hard to believe seeing them and knowing these are the same actors, but it was good. A favorite, traditional for every year. Anybody else seen it?

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 7:58 am