CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

3 posters

Cole and Hannah

Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Cole and Hannah Empty Cole and Hannah

Post by Tony Marino Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:21 pm

So Cole believed Hannah that Starr and James drove all the way to Delaware just to get into bed, what a jerk he is. Giving her his cell phone and then he goes in the bedroom and finds Starr's Diploma in the bed?? WTF would it be doing in the bed? What did Hannah do open that condom up and swallow it? When that guy threw the Diploma in the garbage and Hannah retrieved it, it was rolled up and folded and you could see the creases, when Hannah Banana had it yesterday, it was nice and crisp what did she do starch and iron it? Then she says lets stay here it looks like no one lives here, yeah ok the house if fully furnished, not a cobweb in sight and no one lives there. I cringe to think that I have to watch a kiss between these two tonight.

TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Cole and Hannah Empty Re: Cole and Hannah

Post by TSJFan4Ever Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:58 pm

The more I see of Hannah and Cole, the more I realize that they're perfectly suited to each other - both are TOTAL idiots!!!!!!! They deserve each other. Cole is believing Hannah, whom he's know for only a couple of months, and not he's threatening to try and murder James. Starr - WAKE UP HONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! See Cole for the scum that he is and move on to James. He's super hot.
    Kral
    Kral
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 30

Post by Kral Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:48 am

TSJFan4Ever wrote:The more I see of Hannah and Cole, the more I realize that they're perfectly suited to each other - both are TOTAL idiots!!!!!!! They deserve each other. Cole is believing Hannah, whom he's know for only a couple of months, and not he's threatening to try and murder James. Starr - WAKE UP HONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! See Cole for the scum that he is and move on to James. He's super hot.

Yep. They make more sense together than Cole and Starr ever did.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 2:34 am