CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+3
Forgiveness Man
Alan Smithee
Chris
7 posters

What do you find annoying about liberals?

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

What do you find annoying about liberals? Empty What do you find annoying about liberals?

Post by Chris Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:33 am

Even if you consider yourself a liberal, is there any seemingly general (or common) trait amongst liberals that annoy you?

Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Male
    Rep : 381

What do you find annoying about liberals? Empty Re: What do you find annoying about liberals?

Post by Alan Smithee Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:11 am

I equate the bull shit that is political correctness as a product of liberals. Others have claimed that opposition to PC is opposition to not being able to say rude and offensive things. Personally, I strongly reject that comment.
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 153

What do you find annoying about liberals? Empty Re: What do you find annoying about liberals?

Post by Forgiveness Man Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:31 am

So Chris, is this your way of telling me to post more or something? Razz
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

Post by Shale Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:44 am

Alan Smithee wrote:I equate the bull shit that is political correctness as a product of liberals. Others have claimed that opposition to PC is opposition to not being able to say rude and offensive things. Personally, I strongly reject that comment.
    co-signs

I have been chastised by goody-two-shoes liberals for Telling-It-Like-It-Is. I consider the late George Carlin to be a liberal and he had much the same philosophy.

Are feminists considered liberal? I have met some of them that are more scary than some hate groups. Anyone who gets so absorbed in their own narrow agenda that they tread on the rights of others, whether conservative or liberal bother me.

Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:42 am

They're spineless.
    Marc™
    Marc™
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Male
    Rep : 212

Post by Marc™ Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:45 am

Go too far out of their way to sound inoffensive.
    Impact
    Impact
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 75

Post by Impact Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:07 am

Too many are pacifists and too quick or long with giving the benefit of the doubt.
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 153

Post by Forgiveness Man Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:22 pm

So much I could say. Self-centered, selfish, snobbish, closeminded, intolerant, cruel, no regard of the dignity of human life, hypocritical, unwilling to be subject to their own whacko ideas (but the rest of us should be), stubborn, controlling, emotionally unstable, easily gullible by certain sources, oversensitive, insensitive, outdated, naive, a herd mentality, caught up in impractical sentiment. Gosh, I could make a poster as big as the "Some of the Many Things That Can Cause Subluxation" poster if I had all day. FORGIVENESS MAN Yes, I had to give some opposing views. Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 28, 2024 6:06 am