CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

2 posters

Dish on season's past...

RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Dish on season's past... Empty Dish on season's past...

Post by RedBedroom Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:40 pm

So, what struck you enough in past seasons that you care to dish about it as we wait for this season's obsession to begin?
    I'll start with the Nakomis/Cowboy situation. I did not like that very much. Sure it made for good TV, but I think that was a bit overboard. I think that given the past seasons, one could expect to have signed up for that show without something from their personal life that was that personal coming up. It is interesting that they really did not form a bond, and did not stay active in each other's lives post-show.
    I did not like Nakomis. I thought Cowboy seemed like a good man. He loved his family and was a good friend to the guys he met there.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Dish on season's past... Empty Re: Dish on season's past...

Post by Tony Marino Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:57 pm

RedBedroom wrote:So, what struck you enough in past seasons that you care to dish about it as we wait for this season's obsession to begin?
    I'll start with the Nakomis/Cowboy situation. I did not like that very much. Sure it made for good TV, but I think that was a bit overboard. I think that given the past seasons, one could expect to have signed up for that show without something from their personal life that was that personal coming up. It is interesting that they really did not form a bond, and did not stay active in each other's lives post-show.
    I did not like Nakomis. I thought Cowboy seemed like a good man. He loved his family and was a good friend to the guys he met there.

I had mixed feelings about it. I guess it was nice in a way that they finally met but at that point in their lives, they were both adults with very little in common other than they shared a father. I have to wonder though if that was real or staged. Nakomis was just strange, I remember Marvin calling her Nicodemus in one of his diary sessions. She wasn't really vicious or caddy just blah. Cowboy was o.k. he seemed like a good old honest country boy.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female

Post by RedBedroom Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:13 pm

Was there part of you that thought it was staged?
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:14 pm

RedBedroom wrote:Was there part of you that thought it was staged?

I thought that maybe they really met before the show started and they had them just pretend that they didn't know each other. I could be wrong, I would hope that I was wrong.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female

Post by RedBedroom Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:27 pm

Yeah, I hope production would not be that down and dirty.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Fri Jun 25, 2010 12:28 pm

Did you ever get to see the whole fight between Jeff and Russell last season?? It was on a website and it was pretty ugly, lot of 4 letter words and threats between them. If you want to see it, I will try to find the site. Did you hate Natalie as much as I did LOL??
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female

Post by RedBedroom Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:47 am

COULD NOT STAND Gnat. She was just an awful, unintelligent, dirty girl. No, I did not like her at all.
    I think I did see the whole fight. Wasn't it in the yard during the day and Russ ended up saying things about Jordan's weight and Jeff also said some really stupid stuff about Russ' family?
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:52 am

RedBedroom wrote:COULD NOT STAND Gnat. She was just an awful, unintelligent, dirty girl. No, I did not like her at all.
    I think I did see the whole fight. Wasn't it in the yard during the day and Russ ended up saying things about Jordan's weight and Jeff also said some really stupid stuff about Russ' family?

Yeah but unless you had live feed that fight got really ugly with Jeff and Russell threatening each others families plus a lot of 4 letter words and it went on for quite a while. What we saw on CBS was just a few minutes of an edited version.

OH I signed up for the live feeds already, first time.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female

Post by RedBedroom Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:51 pm

I guess then I am not sure if I saw the whole thing or not. I thought I had.
    Kudos on getting the feeds!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 2:58 pm