CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

5 posters

Okay I give. I officially want to meet the mean Ford daddy.

Jason B.
    Jason B.
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 70

Okay I give.  I officially want to meet the mean Ford daddy. Empty Okay I give. I officially want to meet the mean Ford daddy.

Post by Jason B. Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:43 pm

I wanna meet this monster that got his boys running scared. I just hope he's not a mob daddy, because I hate mob stories.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Okay I give.  I officially want to meet the mean Ford daddy. Empty Re: Okay I give. I officially want to meet the mean Ford daddy.

Post by TSJFan4Ever Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:41 pm

I hate mob stories too! The over-saturation of the mob was one of the reasons I quit GH - got sick of mass murderers like Sonny & Jason running around, with that condescending shake of their holier-than-thou heads. Hated their arrogance and how they ran that town. I think it'll be really interesting to meet Daddy Ford, too. Maybe he'll just be a mean, nasty guy with a lot of power - a politican or mayor - but I fear they'll make him a mobster.
    stavdash
    stavdash
    …is Significant.
    …is Significant.

Female
    Rep : 7

Okay I give.  I officially want to meet the mean Ford daddy. Empty Re: Okay I give. I officially want to meet the mean Ford daddy.

Post by stavdash Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:45 pm

Mob stories are only interesting to soap writers. I think they tend to annoy and/or bore viewers to death. GH was forever ruined by the introduction of Sonny Corinthos. The show used to be about salacious doctors and nurses, now it's about Jason. OLTL's only successful mobster was Carlo Hesser, and even he had a habit of being overstated and had to be consumed in small dosages. The Coronal's/Men of 21/the Santi's were all busts. So if Papa Ford is in any way connected to the underworld, then I say leave him off screen.
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Post by Chris Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:19 pm

JB wrote:I wanna meet this monster that got his boys running scared. I just hope he's not a mob daddy, because I hate mob stories.

I'm sure he's already in the scripts. It's just a matter of casting the actor at this point. I'm afraid that an underworld association is likely though. Why else would two grown men be afraid of their father (the same father who sends a hired thug after one of his sons)?

With the rumors of Ross returning, I have a feeling that he may be involved.
    sue67
    sue67
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female
    Rep : 4

Post by sue67 Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:07 pm

I'm not a fan of mob stories at all so I hope if thats where their going they don't go that deep into that part however going to the story of abuse would be interesting it could weave the past with the present and do a better job of connecting characters on a level that meaningful. Okay I give.  I officially want to meet the mean Ford daddy. Icon_idea I happen to one of the few that like Ford and Langston and James and Starr is a winner so having all those character connecting on a level where they understand where the other one is coming from is a good thing.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 3:11 pm