CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

3 posters

Woman goes free after killing Nazi husband while he slept

Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

Woman goes free after killing Nazi husband while he slept Empty Woman goes free after killing Nazi husband while he slept

Post by Supernova Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:17 pm

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-6072091-504083.html?tag=re1.channel

Anybody like that, the world's been done a favor to have him gone and that threat removed, but I would like to know if he was like this when she met him, when she married him, and so she knew what she was getting into, or if he didn't and she didn't...how the hell do you hide all that? And what brings that out?
    Bluesmama
    Bluesmama
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 43

Woman goes free after killing Nazi husband while he slept Empty Re: Woman goes free after killing Nazi husband while he slept

Post by Bluesmama Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:41 pm

Doesn't really say how long they were married, does it? (But, then, I don't read articles on computer screens very well.) The signs could have been there (hard to imagine someone changing that drastically overnight), or it could have been a case where she thought she could change him.

I'm glad she's been freed, though. She likely wouldn't have been able to escape from his clutches ~ he would have killed her after finding her.
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

Woman goes free after killing Nazi husband while he slept Empty Re: Woman goes free after killing Nazi husband while he slept

Post by Supernova Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:52 pm

To say nothing of what might've happened to her daughter.
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Male
    Rep : 381

Post by Alan Smithee Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:47 pm

Bluesmama wrote:Doesn't really say how long they were married, does it? (But, then, I don't read articles on computer screens very well.) The signs could have been there (hard to imagine someone changing that drastically overnight), or it could have been a case where she thought she could change him.

I'm glad she's been freed, though. She likely wouldn't have been able to escape from his clutches ~ he would have killed her after finding her.

During the sentencing hearing, defense lawyer Eric Morse graphically described how James Cummings lived in a sadistic world of darkness and hate where he ridiculed, abused and debased his wife during their decade-long marriage.

Sounded like a sick fuck and the world is probably a better place without him. I have no problem with the outcome.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:42 am