CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+7
Alan Smithee
Nystyle709
Tony Marino
Supernova
Shale
Cheaps
Chris
11 posters

Has anyone ever walked in on you in the bathroom?

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Has anyone ever walked in on you in the bathroom? Empty Has anyone ever walked in on you in the bathroom?

Post by Chris Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:06 am

Has anyone ever walked in on you while you were in the shower/bathtub or sitting on the toilet? If so, did you get mad, or were you calm about it?
    Cheaps
    Cheaps
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 252

Has anyone ever walked in on you in the bathroom? Empty Re: Has anyone ever walked in on you in the bathroom?

Post by Cheaps Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:09 am

Yes, while in the shower and on toilet. I was calm about it.
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

Has anyone ever walked in on you in the bathroom? Empty Re: Has anyone ever walked in on you in the bathroom?

Post by Shale Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:41 am

It happens. I am calm about it (being a nudist helps get over all that).

I was using the urinal at the theater men's room when one of the female managers walked thru. I think she was embarrassed. But, I remember they had female attendants in the men's room at the Frankfurt airport when I was a young man. It was a shock to me at the time, but still manned up to the urinal like the Germans.
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

Post by Supernova Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:56 am

Not much, but one time when I was a kid, I was taking a bath and my father barged in because he didn't know I was in there and he had the stomach flu...that was a very embarrassing night, thank God the bubbles covered everything.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:39 am

Yeah a few times when I was in the shower. I was pretty calm about it. Once a friend of mine pulled a psycho joke on me coming in, knife in hand, pulling the curtain aside and screamed as loud as he could! I almost jumped down the drain LOL but we found it funny afterwards!
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:40 am

Yeah. Just told them to get out.
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male
    Rep : 381

Post by Alan Smithee Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:23 pm

"It's occupied" does the trick. No biggie.
    wants2laugh
    wants2laugh
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 87

Post by wants2laugh Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:22 pm

had this one guy friend who insisted on barging in on me when i was in the shower... even if i locked the door, he would pick the lock and talk to me instead of waiting for me to get out

after a few times of him doing this while i visited him in another state... i stopped visiting him. i like my private shower time.
    CeCe
    CeCe
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Rep : 326

Post by CeCe Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:55 pm

A few times in the shower. Fortunately the doors are the type that can't be seen through. Happened a time or two in public when the lock was broken. Couldn't really get annoyed with them about that.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Post by RedBedroom Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:04 pm

Yes. I was at a house warming party, using the rest room and the homeowner was giving a tour and used the door that led to the bathroom from the master bedroom. I was so embarrassed and pissed.
    FireIce918
    FireIce918
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female
    Rep : 8

Post by FireIce918 Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:37 pm

Not only did my ex barge in while I was on the toilet....he threw my cell phone at me because he found out I had sent my friend a picture for his contact icon! That didn't last LOL

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 3:18 am