CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

5 posters

3 year old walks home from preschool, teachers don't know he's gone

Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

3 year old walks home from preschool, teachers don't know he's gone Empty 3 year old walks home from preschool, teachers don't know he's gone

Post by Supernova Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:01 am

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/10/19/alfie-aldridge-toddler-flees-preschool-walks-home_n_1019976.html?icid=maing-grid7%7Cmain5%7Cdl10%7Csec3_lnk1%7C105662

It's a sad state of affairs when the 3 year old children are smarter than the trained professional adults. How stupid can these people be? But damn that boy sure knew what he was doing.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

3 year old walks home from preschool, teachers don't know he's gone Empty Re: 3 year old walks home from preschool, teachers don't know he's gone

Post by Tony Marino Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:09 am

So much for supervision.
    CeCe
    CeCe
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Rep : 326

3 year old walks home from preschool, teachers don't know he's gone Empty Re: 3 year old walks home from preschool, teachers don't know he's gone

Post by CeCe Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:17 am

This incompetence is nothing new. The school "lost" my daughter twice. Once on the playground & another when she was loose in the school. The hell I raised is probably still talked about. I finally took her out & homeschooled her after another type of incident took place. I would have preferred for her to have the socialization & some of the services the school provided but I had just had it.

Honestly this is not surprising. I'm just glad nothing happened to him. These dumbasses should be fired. The mother is smart to move him to another school & fortunate to have that option. I can't believe HuffPo actually has a "Does the school deserve the blame?" poll on the site. Really?
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

Post by Supernova Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:19 am

CeCe wrote:This incompetence is nothing new. The school "lost" my daughter twice. Once on the playground & another when she was loose in the school. The hell I raised is probably still talked about. I finally took her out & homeschooled her after another type of incident took place. I would have preferred for her to have the socialization & some of the services the school provided but I had just had it.

Honestly this is not surprising. I'm just glad nothing happened to him. These dumbasses should be fired. The mother is smart to move him to another school & fortunate to have that option. I can't believe HuffPo actually has a "Does the school deserve the blame?" poll on the site. Really?

What I can't believe is 20% of the morons who voted say it's NOT The school's fault, well then whose is it?
    CeCe
    CeCe
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Rep : 326

Post by CeCe Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:26 am

HuffPo has seriously sucked since the AOL merger. I used to enjoy the articles & the forum there. But it's turned into idiotville. About one step above the Yahoo board.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:10 am

LOL, he scaled a three foot wall. Smart kid.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Post by RedBedroom Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:33 pm

Terrible story, but I bet it happens more often than it makes headlines. Especially in facility daycare preschools. They pay just slightly above minimum wage to people who are just there to collect a paycheck (not all, but too many for my liking).

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 4:28 am