CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

5 posters

New at the boxoffice this weekend: Johnny English Reborn/The Mighty Macs/Paranormal Activity 3/The Three Musketeers

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

New at the boxoffice this weekend: Johnny English Reborn/The Mighty Macs/Paranormal Activity 3/The Three Musketeers Empty New at the boxoffice this weekend: Johnny English Reborn/The Mighty Macs/Paranormal Activity 3/The Three Musketeers

Post by Chris Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:37 am

Friday

NEW IN THEATERS DISTRIBUTOR RELEASE
    Johnny English Reborn
    Action Comedy
    Universal 1,552
    The Mighty Macs
    Sports Drama
    Freestyle Releasing 975
    Paranormal Activity 3
    Horror
    Paramount 3,321
    The Three Musketeers (2011)
    Period Action
    Summit Entertainment 3,017
    Are you planning on seeing any of these movies?
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

New at the boxoffice this weekend: Johnny English Reborn/The Mighty Macs/Paranormal Activity 3/The Three Musketeers Empty Re: New at the boxoffice this weekend: Johnny English Reborn/The Mighty Macs/Paranormal Activity 3/The Three Musketeers

Post by Tony Marino Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:21 am

Don't want to see any of them.
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

New at the boxoffice this weekend: Johnny English Reborn/The Mighty Macs/Paranormal Activity 3/The Three Musketeers Empty Re: New at the boxoffice this weekend: Johnny English Reborn/The Mighty Macs/Paranormal Activity 3/The Three Musketeers

Post by Shale Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:49 am

Tony Marino wrote:Don't want to see any of them.
    co-signs
    I usually go see action flicks like the 3 Musketeers, but this one is only in 3-D locally and I will not spend $11 to see a silly movie that I was already trashing from the trailers. They did not release this ahead of time for the critics, which usually indicates they expect it to be panned.

I have The Musketeer (2001) on DVD, which has enuf unbelievable wire-work action scenes. I may watch that.
    Cheaps
    Cheaps
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 252

Post by Cheaps Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:51 am

I went and seen Paranormal Activity 3 on Friday!
    overjoyed Scared the bejeesis outta me! I enjoyed it
    JWF
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Male
    Rep : 4

Post by JWF Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:36 pm

What about "Martha Marcy May Marlene"

Eliz Olsen gives one of the best performances of the year. Will write my reveiw after the Football and Baseball games.

Also "Margin Call' is very timely, with a terrific cast. It's about the financial crash on eve of 2008.

And "La Havre" is among this years best Foreign films. Thus far, Rotten Tomatoes has it at 100%. Will see this film Monday
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

Post by Shale Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:50 pm

I did go to the movies today. Real Steel is still playing so I saw that again. I really like this feel-good, kid oriented movie.

http://www.conversationchamber.com/t12763-real-steel

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:56 am