CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+4
Alan Smithee
Shale
Cheaps
Chris
8 posters

Have you ever been romantically involved, or intimate, with a relative of a friend?

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Have you ever been romantically involved, or intimate, with a relative of a friend? Empty Have you ever been romantically involved, or intimate, with a relative of a friend?

Post by Chris Thu Nov 03, 2011 7:37 am

Have you ever dated, been in a relationship with, or had any kind of dalliance with the relative of one of your friends?

If so, spill! smug
    Cheaps
    Cheaps
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 252

Have you ever been romantically involved, or intimate, with a relative of a friend? Empty Re: Have you ever been romantically involved, or intimate, with a relative of a friend?

Post by Cheaps Thu Nov 03, 2011 2:14 pm

Nope, no one comes to mind, least not any good friends I've had.
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

Have you ever been romantically involved, or intimate, with a relative of a friend? Empty Re: Have you ever been romantically involved, or intimate, with a relative of a friend?

Post by Shale Thu Nov 03, 2011 2:26 pm

You mean like doing my friend's husband? Yeah.

I did a couple of relatives - 2nd cousins (At diff times - one male one female)
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male
    Rep : 381

Post by Alan Smithee Thu Nov 03, 2011 7:23 pm

Yes. I dated a cousin of my best friend. It didn't work out but it didn't affect the friendship.
    FireIce918
    FireIce918
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female
    Rep : 8

Post by FireIce918 Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:14 am

My best friend's step-brother. Didn't end well the first, second, or third time (6th grade, 10th grade, and college, respectively LOL). He's a habitual liar and his sister would call his ass out every time with no problem because I was her best friend before he was even her brother! He was really weird--apparently he had some type of sick obsession with me and he spread rumors about me behind my back because he knew other guys were interested--then he dumped me! We lived around the corner from each other so we were pretty much stuck.

We're on speaking terms now but I'm super glad we didn't end up together! Now he's married to some grungy looking obese blonde (oddly enough, they were married on my birthday) who's probably so excited to be with a black dude making mixed babies that she overlooks the fact that 99% of what he says is an obvious lie. My best friend hates her and says all the time that I should have married his stankin ass, cuz she doesn't think the babies are his LOL
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Fri Nov 04, 2011 8:22 am

Yep.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Post by RedBedroom Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:15 am

Yeah
    Nhaiyel
    Nhaiyel
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 123

Post by Nhaiyel Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:49 am

Yep. Once I dated my a friend of mine's cousin.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:21 am