CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

4 posters

Could you do your bosses job & do you even want it?

Wadsworth
    Wadsworth
    …is Significant.
    …is Significant.

Male
    Rep : 16

Could you do your bosses job & do you even want it? Empty Could you do your bosses job & do you even want it?

Post by Wadsworth Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:26 pm

All that guy do is walk back and forth and spy. The rest of the time he sit in his office playing with his thumbs.

I could do that
    Marc™
    Marc™
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Male
    Rep : 212

Could you do your bosses job & do you even want it? Empty Re: Could you do your bosses job & do you even want it?

Post by Marc™ Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:40 pm

I sure could. I'm already a supervisor, supervisors are as efficient as managers are. At least that's the case where I work.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 339

Could you do your bosses job & do you even want it? Empty Re: Could you do your bosses job & do you even want it?

Post by Nystyle709 Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:43 pm

Yeah, cause they don't do shit either. But I wouldn't want their job.
    Marc™
    Marc™
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Male
    Rep : 212

Post by Marc™ Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:49 pm

I only want their job cause they're on salary, which would be music to my ears....
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Post by Chris Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:16 am

Easily. I have been head supervisor and assistant manager at my job for the last three years. In fact, the main manager is leaving at the beginning of next year and I'm the prime choice to take over the department once he vacates. So, yeah, I could do it and probably will.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:05 am