CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

3 posters

'Chris Brown Breaks Down'

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

'Chris Brown Breaks Down' Empty 'Chris Brown Breaks Down'

Post by Chris Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:49 am

http://www.sheknows.com/entertainment/articles/847721/chris-brown-freaks-out-on-twitter

Chris Brown Breaks Down

Chris Brown's Twitter account became the scene of his latest public breakdown when the Fame singer lashed out at his haters yesterday. Read what he wrote before he deleted nearly everything!

'Chris Brown Breaks Down' Chris-brown-twitter-tantrum

Chris Brown is throwing tantrums again. The Fame singer totally freaked out on Twitter yesterday because he was feeling a little sensitive.

Apparently some detractors were giving him a hard time over his upcoming American Music Awards performance and the fact that he beat up Rihanna. Brown caved in to the trolls and gave them exactly what they wanted: A good old-fashioned temper tantrum.

"Don't say s**t to anybody and everyone feels its cool to attack me. GROWN ADULTS!!!! That s**t happened three years ago," Brown tweeted. "TWITTER GETS WACK REAL FAST! I LOVE ALL THE POEPLE WHO SUPPORT MY MUSIC! i never said i was a LEGEND. people please grow up."

"Ive never dealt with so much negativity in my life! its to the point now that its just ridiculous! IM NOT A POLITICIAN! MY MUSIC DOESNT PROMOTE VIOLENCE nor will it ever! only thing it will increase is the pregnacy rate!"

"I wake up thinking of living my life..... YOU wake up thinking of me! NOW I REALLY CANT WAIT FOR THE AMA's! u dont have to respect me now... but u will."

He added, "I know a lot of you wack ass (OLD) celebrities probably wanna f**k my ex, but talking s**t on me wont get you far! and to be REALLY HONEST, ya'll wonder why n***a spazzes all the time?"

Brown later deleted nearly his entire Twitter timeline, leaving only one message from several days ago reading, "Live LIFE!" as well as a couple of retweets about how great he is.

Is Chris Brown making things worse for himself by throwing fits on a regular basis, or does he have a point? Sound off in our comments section below!
    Cheaps
    Cheaps
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 252

'Chris Brown Breaks Down' Empty Re: 'Chris Brown Breaks Down'

Post by Cheaps Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:02 am

Imma quote NyStyle "Twitter is the devil"
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709