CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

2 posters

This 1400 Page Book Can Beat You at Tic-Tac-Toe

Marc™
    Marc™
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Male
    Rep : 212

This 1400 Page Book Can Beat You at Tic-Tac-Toe Empty This 1400 Page Book Can Beat You at Tic-Tac-Toe

Post by Marc™ Wed Nov 23, 2011 3:48 am

This 1400 Page Book Can Beat You at Tic-Tac-Toe 51e2e1984a6b959b39b748d861b40976

There's no electronics, no electronic paper, no artificial intelligence, not even magic or the occult involved, but this thick Tic Tac Tome book can still play a mean game of noughts and crosses. While you're only ever allowed to play as the X, you still have the choice of going first, or letting the $20 book make the opening salvo. And instead of drawing your mark on the game board, you simply flip to the page number indicated in the space you want to play, and the game progresses from there. There's no memory for keeping track of the high score, and no achievements for when you go on a winning streak, but you can pause the game at any time with a bookmark and its state-of-the-art display technology is perfectly visible in bright sunlight. Just be ready to upgrade it in a couple of years when they release a new edition with a fancy new font.
    http://www.thinkgeek.com/books/nonfiction/eb36/
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

This 1400 Page Book Can Beat You at Tic-Tac-Toe Empty Re: This 1400 Page Book Can Beat You at Tic-Tac-Toe

Post by RedBedroom Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:51 pm

Damn, I wish I has seen this when you originally posted. That seems like something my son would enjoy and a really fun thing to bust out at parties. I would never pay $20, but that link you gave has it at $10. If shipping was free or reasonable, I would go for it. It seems fun.

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 2:22 pm