CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+5
Marc™
Nystyle709
Supernova
Cheaps
Chris
9 posters

Nasty childhood accidents

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Nasty childhood accidents Empty Nasty childhood accidents

Post by Chris Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:48 am

Children always seem to hurt themselves one way or another, like bumping their heads and falling over, and so on. It's pretty much impossible to grow up without getting hurt, one way or another. This thread is for sharing some of those moments from our own childhoods.

When I was nine, me and my friend were playing tag at the schoolyard. Maybe we shouldn't have played it in December, cause I slipped on some ice on the ground and bashed my chin. I got a big open wound that needed to be stitched and I had to spend Christmas with a big plaster on the scar.

Did you ever have any nasty accidents as a child?
    Cheaps
    Cheaps
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 252

Nasty childhood accidents Empty Re: Nasty childhood accidents

Post by Cheaps Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:05 am

A few.

When I was in 3rd grade, I too was playing in the playground at school. Well I was swinging on a monkey bar that was about 5 ft tall? As I was sitting on top, a friend was wanting to get on after me. So I usually do a backflip to let myself off and would always land on my feet. Well this time I didn't and landed head first into the sand. My shit was bleeding, two of my friends walked me to the nurses office, and on the way I'm still bleeding. I ended up needing stitches right above my left eye. My left cheek bone was pretty scraped too.
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

Post by Supernova Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:07 am

When I was 9, my friend and I were riding our bikes down the gravel alley, and I was going too fast for her and she said stop, and I stepped on the brakes and got thrown off my bike. The next thing I knew my dad was there yelling at me, I can't even remember why, my arm was all skinned and my ankle was killing me. But we tried riding on a bit more, but I finally went home because my ankle wouldn't stop hurting. My mother took a look at it, I had completely scraped it and it bled soooo much. Though in all the times I've looked back on that, I can't figure out why since it did, I didn't seem to have any blood on my socks or my shoes or my jeans. And also, how I walked away from that one without a scar on my foot.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:12 pm

Yep. I fell face first onto ground and busted my mouth.
    Marc™
    Marc™
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Male
    Rep : 212

Post by Marc™ Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:37 pm

Yeah when I was 12, I broke my arm fucking around with the washing machine.
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

Post by Shale Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:55 pm

Other than having someone on a bike hit me, breaking both my incisors at about age 9 so I went thru my teen years with this chipped gap in my teeth.

Also about that age I was playing in a trash pit (Old St. Louis inner city neighborhood) and tripped on some wire and fell on a broken bottle. Still got the scar on my hand from that one - probably woulda been stitched but they didn't do that in those days if it eventually stopped bleeding.
    Bluesmama
    Bluesmama
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 43

Post by Bluesmama Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:26 pm

I had rubber bones and was lucky, considering I was ADD hyper.

But I had a freak accident in the kitchen. At 8 I was sitting on the edge of the kitchen sink. The door to the cabinet underneath was open. I slipped and my crotch bounced twice very hard on the edge of that door. I felt to the floor and had the worst pain imaginable. It busted my hymen and gushed a lot of blood. Next morning I went to the doctor and I think all he could do was prescibe a salve. But I was in pain for several days ~ it even hurt to walk ~ and the healing took a long time.
    FireIce918
    FireIce918
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female
    Rep : 8

Post by FireIce918 Wed Nov 30, 2011 1:01 am

Bike Day at preschool, I didn't want to bring mine (I was shy) so I sat on the curb and watched everyone else. This one boy didn't listen when the teacher told him to stop riding and he ran right into my face! I still have the scar over my eyebrow.
    CatEyes10736
    CatEyes10736
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 126

Post by CatEyes10736 Wed Nov 30, 2011 4:01 am

Nothing too serious for me, but my brothers on the other hand were regularly doing stupid things or being in the wrong place and at the wrong time and would get banged up for it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 2:24 pm