CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+8
Nystyle709
Supernova
Marc™
Shale
CeCe
Cheaps
Tony Marino
RedBedroom
12 posters

We need to get to work, Chamber Members!

RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

We need to get to work, Chamber Members! Empty We need to get to work, Chamber Members!

Post by RedBedroom Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:46 am

I just got saw how awesome Chris was to change Shale's crown icon. It reminded me that even though I post less here now than usual as I am busy, he would be available to me if I had to contact him for something. That is how he treats all of us.

Chris really does accommodate all of us so much and he is a terrific admin. for such an awesome board. So, within a week or so when the new baby comes we all need to do our part in creating new threads.

I know Chris worries about new topics being started, so if we all do our best to keep things active here, we can afford him the opportunity to not check in here as much when he is knee deep in baby love.

Chris, I know I am not alone in saying that we are so happy for you and your bride and your daughter to add a beautiful new baby to your family.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

We need to get to work, Chamber Members! Empty Re: We need to get to work, Chamber Members!

Post by Tony Marino Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:31 am

RedBedroom wrote:I just got saw how awesome Chris was to change Shale's crown icon. It reminded me that even though I post less here now than usual as I am busy, he would be available to me if I had to contact him for something. That is how he treats all of us.

Chris really does accommodate all of us so much and he is a terrific admin. for such an awesome board. So, within a week or so when the new baby comes we all need to do our part in creating new threads.

I know Chris worries about new topics being started, so if we all do our best to keep things active here, we can afford him the opportunity to not check in here as much when he is knee deep in baby love.

Chris, I know I am not alone in saying that we are so happy for you and your bride and your daughter to add a beautiful new baby to your family.

co-signs
    Cheaps
    Cheaps
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 252

We need to get to work, Chamber Members! Empty Re: We need to get to work, Chamber Members!

Post by Cheaps Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:16 am

RedBedroom wrote:I just got saw how awesome Chris was to change Shale's crown icon. It reminded me that even though I post less here now than usual as I am busy, he would be available to me if I had to contact him for something. That is how he treats all of us.

RIGHT ON!

Wow I didn't realize the new baby will be here so soon, them 9 mos just flew by. Wink
    CeCe
    CeCe
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Rep : 326

Post by CeCe Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:19 am

co-signs I agree. It was a cool thing to do.

And wow! Time has flown!
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

Post by Shale Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:31 pm

co-signs
    All of The Above.

Marc™
    Marc™
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Male
    Rep : 212

Post by Marc™ Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:34 pm

I'm on it....
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

Post by Supernova Sat Dec 03, 2011 1:48 pm

Marc™ wrote:I'm on it....

Ditto.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:23 pm

Yeah Chris.....you're such a thoughtful and good person. Bless your heart love. Need more like you.....cause I wouldn'tna changed shit. If somebody wants to be that ornery about something that insanely ridiculous, then they can find a new place to post. No changes needs to be made in this forum whatsoever. It's already perfect. In any case, props to you love! We need to get to work, Chamber Members! 56354
    AtownPeep
    AtownPeep
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 39

Post by AtownPeep Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:41 pm

co-signs clapping
    Love Chris!
    FireIce918
    FireIce918
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female
    Rep : 8

Post by FireIce918 Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:49 am

Awww...I just got all warm and fuzzy inside lol
    CatEyes10736
    CatEyes10736
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 126

Post by CatEyes10736 Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:00 pm

His baby should be here any day now! What a memorable Christmas this will be for Chris and his family.
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Post by Chris Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:56 pm

bear hug
    Thanks everyone. It's been a hectic weekend. Yesterday I rushed my wife to the ER because she was experiencing contractions. Twenty minutes after we get there, we're sent home. False labor. blank stare @ you

So now we are sort of sitting on our hands, just waiting for the other shoe to drop.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 18, 2024 8:29 pm