CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+7
Nystyle709
Cheaps
gingersnaps
Shale
Bluesmama
CeCe
femme fatale
11 posters

How often do you forget why you went to a room?

femme fatale
    femme fatale
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 46

How often do you forget why you went to a room? Empty How often do you forget why you went to a room?

Post by femme fatale Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:44 pm

You had to rummage your mind for why you went there, you did other things there before it came back to you why you went there, or you left the room without ever recalling your objective in the first place. You ever do that?
    CeCe
    CeCe
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Rep : 326

How often do you forget why you went to a room? Empty Re: How often do you forget why you went to a room?

Post by CeCe Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:48 pm

It's happened. Hell I've opened the refrigerator & forgotten why lol
    Bluesmama
    Bluesmama
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 43

How often do you forget why you went to a room? Empty Re: How often do you forget why you went to a room?

Post by Bluesmama Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:02 pm

Oh, yes! It does happen; gratefully, not often. Happened last night, though. Walked into the bedroom and hit a mental wall to why I was there.
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

Post by Shale Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:13 pm

Isn't that the other side of driving the Interstate, calmly thinking about something and completely forget about an exit you passed miles back? blank stare @ you
    gingersnaps
    gingersnaps
    …is Necessary.
    …is Necessary.

Female
    Rep : 4

Post by gingersnaps Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:09 pm

often. i'm totally air headed at times
    Cheaps
    Cheaps
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 252

Post by Cheaps Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:20 pm

Hell, too many time, most times I'm not even distracted by other things, I just simply forget.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:51 am

Nah. I'm not that spastic.
    CatEyes10736
    CatEyes10736
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 126

Post by CatEyes10736 Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:20 pm

Sometimes I walk in a room and forget what the hell I set out to do, but then when I return to where I was it comes back to me.
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Post by Chris Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:45 pm

Yes. As I get older, I do find myself becoming forgetful when it comes to minor, insignificant things. Sometimes I may walk in a room and have to pause for a second to recall what I was going to do.
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

Post by Shale Mon Dec 05, 2011 1:49 am

Chris wrote:...Sometimes I may walk in a room and have to pause for a second to recall what I was going to do.

As Bill Cosby once explained that is your brain playing a trick on you. Your brain tells you to go into that room, then as soon as you get there your brain runs back where it was, leaving you standing alone and confused.
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male
    Rep : 381

Post by Alan Smithee Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:02 pm

It happens but not often. I am experiencing other memory issues though like forgetting a word I need to use or the name of an actor I've known for years.
    Suzi
    Suzi
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 85

Post by Suzi Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:15 pm

Cats forget too why they went into another room , when they do they sit right down and begin to wash. I have to sit down and wash from time to time as well.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:16 pm