CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+3
Chris
Suzi
RedBedroom
7 posters

Paris Jackson's first TV interview on Ellen yesterday

RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Paris Jackson's first TV interview on Ellen yesterday Empty Paris Jackson's first TV interview on Ellen yesterday

Post by RedBedroom Fri Dec 16, 2011 4:05 pm

Did anyone else catch this yesterday? I recorded it just to see her interview and I have to say, she is such a stunning young woman. It was apparent she was nervous but she did so well.
    Suzi
    Suzi
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 85

Paris Jackson's first TV interview on Ellen yesterday Empty Re: Paris Jackson's first TV interview on Ellen yesterday

Post by Suzi Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:01 pm

I also recorded it just for that reason and I too thought she did very well. Poised young lady, seemed older than 13.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Paris Jackson's first TV interview on Ellen yesterday Empty Re: Paris Jackson's first TV interview on Ellen yesterday

Post by RedBedroom Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:25 pm

Suzi wrote:I also recorded it just for that reason and I too thought she did very well. Poised young lady, seemed older than 13.

Yeah, she did seem older than 13. She seems truly beautiful inside and out. Poor little Blanket looked so shy in the audience, didn't he?
    Suzi
    Suzi
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female

Post by Suzi Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:55 pm

They need to stop calling the child Blanket, for starters, they can't call him Prince since he and his brother share the same name, but he could be called Michael. Then have you ever seen a photo of him smiling? Yesterday he almost smiled very briefly talking to his brother.
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Post by Chris Sat Dec 17, 2011 1:23 pm

Blanket seems like a joyless child. While the other two are occasionally seen carefree and smiling it up, he always seems so withdrawn and dark.
    captainbryce
    captainbryce
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 127

Post by captainbryce Sat Dec 17, 2011 3:39 pm

Chris wrote:Blanket seems like a joyless child. While the other two are occasionally seen carefree and smiling it up, he always seems so withdrawn and dark.
    I agree. He definetely seems to have a very different personality than they other two.
    Suzi
    Suzi
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female

Post by Suzi Sat Dec 17, 2011 5:23 pm

Then why would any child be happy being called blanket.
    Marc™
    Marc™
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Male
    Rep : 212

Post by Marc™ Sun Dec 18, 2011 10:11 pm

Chris wrote:Blanket seems like a joyless child. While the other two are occasionally seen carefree and smiling it up, he always seems so withdrawn and dark.

I'm not surprised, he's the one that got dangled over the balcony.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:52 am

Marc™️ wrote:

I'm not surprised, he's the one that got dangled over the balcony.
    laughing being nicknamed Blanket doesn't help either.

Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female
    Rep : 252

Post by Cheaps Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:05 pm

Too bad her auntie Janet doesn't really approve of Paris's acting career.

When Janet was interviewed a few days ago, she was asked how she felt about Paris, she let out a big sigh, and basically said she wished Paris would make most of her childhood.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 8:51 pm