CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+3
Bluesmama
Nystyle709
Chris
7 posters

Man burns woman alive in New York elevator

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Man burns woman alive in New York elevator Empty Man burns woman alive in New York elevator

Post by Chris Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:11 am

http://www.cnn.com/2011/12/18/justice/new-york-elevator-attack/index.html?hpt=hp_t2

Man burns woman alive in New York elevator
    By Maria P. White, CNN
    updated 3:42 AM EST, Sun December 18, 2011

Man burns woman alive in New York elevator 111218081001-woman-burned-alive-story-top
    Surveillance video shows the man, dressed as an exterminator, dousing the woman with a liquid and then setting her on fire.

(CNN) -- Police in New York are looking for a man who doused a woman with a flammable liquid and lit her on fire, killing her, in the elevator of a Brooklyn apartment building Saturday.

Neighbors said the woman was returning home to her fifth floor apartment in Prospect Heights after a grocery store trip.

When the elevator arrived, the man -- dressed as an exterminator -- sprayed her with an unidentified liquid, set her alight and then fled, police said.

Residents told CNN affiliate WCBS they heard screams and saw smoke -- and realized a woman was on fire inside the elevator.

"Myself and someone from the sixth floor went down knocking to get people out. Knocking on doors telling people 'There's a fire, get out, get out," a resident named John told the station. He did not want to give his last name.

Neighbor Carmen Martinez told the station that the victim was a woman in her 60s who had lived in the building since the 1980s.

"She used to give toys and gifts to kids all the time," Martinez told the station.

The attack was caught on two surveillance cameras. Photos that police released of the attacker shows a man dressed in dark blue clothes, white gloves, with a dust mask on his head and carrying a container on his back.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 339

Man burns woman alive in New York elevator Empty Re: Man burns woman alive in New York elevator

Post by Nystyle709 Sun Dec 18, 2011 2:07 pm

A way I would NEVER want to go out. That's fucked up. People crazy. RIP.
    Bluesmama
    Bluesmama
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 43

Man burns woman alive in New York elevator Empty Re: Man burns woman alive in New York elevator

Post by Bluesmama Sun Dec 18, 2011 2:12 pm

I'm curious to know more of the story ~ if she knew her assailant, etc.

Horrible. If he isn't caught then I hope he is very soon. Crazy mothers out there! I also happen to hate elevators.
    Marc™
    Marc™
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Male
    Rep : 212

Post by Marc™ Sun Dec 18, 2011 10:37 pm

That's chilling. Damn.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:45 am

It's on the front page of the paper today. Apparently, he was the handymanthat the woman hired to do some work for her and she found out he was stealing from her and she fired him. He claimed she owed him money. He look crazy. The details of the murder is so chilling and it really got to me because I can't even imagine. God forbid someone did that to my mother or grandmother. What I would do hasn't been invented yet. And not a jury would convict m.
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

Post by Supernova Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:27 pm

A person would have to be crazy to come up with THAT as an idea for revenge for what's his story? Not getting paid, being called a thief? And yet, I doubt he'll get off on an insanity defense, his parole officer hasn't been born yet.
    Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female
    Rep : 252

Post by Cheaps Mon Dec 19, 2011 2:03 pm

What the fuck? That's crazy.

Poor lady, RIP
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Mon Dec 19, 2011 2:41 pm

I saw this on the news last night. What a sick fuck and they should douse him and set him on fire, vermin like that don't deserve to live.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:06 am