CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+9
Hyacinth Girl
Impact
Marc™
Suzi
Supernova
gingersnaps
Bluesmama
Nystyle709
Chris
13 posters

Man arrested for raping a 9-month-old baby (video)

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Man arrested for raping a 9-month-old baby (video) Empty Man arrested for raping a 9-month-old baby (video)

Post by Chris Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:24 am

http://www.9wsyr.com/news/local/story/Mother-of-severely-injured-9-month-old-speaks-out/u09CXPlqKkW8FHupG44d9A.cspx

Mother of severely injured 9-month-old speaks out
    Published: 12/16 4:35 pm
    Updated: 12:21 am

Man arrested for raping a 9-month-old baby (video) Story

LYONS, NY (WSYR-TV) - The mother of a nine-month-old, who investigators in Wayne County say was raped by 24-year-old Richard Dallas, says she is angry, hurt, confused and very upset.

"He never touched her in any way to even drop a hint that he'd do something like this,” said the alleged victim’s mother.

"I left him home with her for about four hours to do what I needed to and I come home, she was as white as a ghost and laying on his chest, barely breathing or nothing,” the mother told 13WHAM in Rochester.

Police say medics were called to a village of Lyons residence on Rice Street on November 30 in response to a nine-month-old with trouble breathing.

Ambulance staff observed the child to possibly have a more serious condition.

Doctors say the injuries Dallas allegedly inflicted were so severe the baby needed emergency surgery.

"She's scared for the rest of her life and when she gets older I have no idea how I'm telling her,” said the mother.

According to the Wayne County District Attorney, Dallas is not a registered sex offender and has no prior criminal history.

The baby is still in the hospital recovering.

Dallas was indicted on the following charges: predatory sexual assault against a child and an additional seven counts ranging from aggravated sexual abuse to endangering the welfare of a child.

He is being held in the Wayne County Jail.
    Man arrested in Wayne County, accused of raping nine-month-old 12/16/11

Lyons (WSYR-TV) -- A 24-year-old Lyons man is accused of raping a nine-month-old baby girl.

Police say medics were called to a village of Lyons residence on Rice Street on November 30 in response to a nine-month-old with trouble breathing. Ambulance staff observed the child to possibly have a more serious condition.

The child was transferred to Strong Memorial Hospital and Wayne County Child Protective Services was called in, as well as the Lyons Police Department.

Police say the child suffered severe internal injuries as the result of a sexual assault.

"We have a nine-month-old victim and it's...without being graphic...it's a serious case of a sexual assault to a nine-month-old," Wayne County District Attorney Richard Healy said. "This little girl, without medical treatment, would have died."

"I've been a prosecutor for 30 years. When I think I've seen everything, a case like this comes along and it's just....there really aren't any words to describe how bad this is," Healy continued.

Significant evidence was gathered from doctors and a search warrant for the Rice Street residence led to additional physical evidence that has since been submitted for testing, according to authorities.

On December 16, Richard J. Dallas, of Rice Street in the village of Lyons, was indicted on the following charges: predatory sexual assault against a child and an additional seven counts ranging from aggravated sexual abuse to endangering the welfare of a child.

Dallas is being held at the Wayne County Jail.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 339

Man arrested for raping a 9-month-old baby (video) Empty Re: Man arrested for raping a 9-month-old baby (video)

Post by Nystyle709 Sun Dec 18, 2011 2:06 pm

Cut his fucking dick off.
    Bluesmama
    Bluesmama
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 43

Man arrested for raping a 9-month-old baby (video) Empty Re: Man arrested for raping a 9-month-old baby (video)

Post by Bluesmama Sun Dec 18, 2011 2:52 pm

They'll probably seek "rehabilitation" for him. Fuck that. Hang him by his balls. I have absolutely no tolerance for this kind of thing at all.
    gingersnaps
    gingersnaps
    …is Necessary.
    …is Necessary.

Female
    Rep : 4

Post by gingersnaps Sun Dec 18, 2011 3:56 pm

that piece of crap just needs to be hanged. no second chances for him.
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

Post by Supernova Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:01 pm

I second what everyone else said.
    Suzi
    Suzi
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 85

Post by Suzi Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:13 pm

All I can think about is that poor baby. I am not in favor of the death penalty but if ever a case would warrant it this one would. Don't mess around with treatment or a long prison term, just terminate him.
    Marc™
    Marc™
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Male
    Rep : 212

Post by Marc™ Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:17 pm

I can't even begin with this one. They say child molesters get fucked up in prison....I hope this dude never rests.
    Impact
    Impact
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 75

Post by Impact Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:32 am

This guy needs to have the shit kicked out of him every day during his natural life prison term.
    Hyacinth Girl
    Hyacinth Girl
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 70

Post by Hyacinth Girl Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:46 am

Punishment for all rapists should be instant castration, and leave 'em just a catheter to piss out of.
    Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female
    Rep : 252

Post by Cheaps Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:56 pm

Nasty fuck
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:24 pm

Another sick fuck. They need to castrate this animal and make him eat his own balls.
    Marc™
    Marc™
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Male
    Rep : 212

Post by Marc™ Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:17 pm

Tony Marino wrote:Another sick fuck. They need to castrate this animal and make him eat his own balls.

eeek!
    Kral
    Kral
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 30

Post by Kral Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:40 am

I'm STUNNED by such a thing. Shocked
    I hope he spends his every remaining breath in prison.
    FireIce918
    FireIce918
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female
    Rep : 8

Post by FireIce918 Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:58 am

Shit makes me want to cry. I sure wish I had a pistol for his ass.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 11:56 am