CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

5 posters

Have you ever had a near death experience?

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Have you ever had a near death experience? Empty Have you ever had a near death experience?

Post by Chris Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:44 am

What and when?
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male

Have you ever had a near death experience? Empty Near-death experiences

Post by Chris Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:46 am

Ever have any?
    Marc™
    Marc™
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Male
    Rep : 212

Have you ever had a near death experience? Empty Re: Have you ever had a near death experience?

Post by Marc™ Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:21 pm

When I was about 14 and weight about 120 lbs., I had an asthma attack and took medication prescribed from about two years earlier when I was about forty pounds heavier. My body no longer had the meat on it to handle that extreme a dosage. Went to the hospital, stayed there for about a week. At the time I didn't know because the doctors and nurses played it off around me, but years later I overheard my mother talking on the phone to somebody about it....at the hospital, the doctors told my parents that my heart was beating dangerously fast, that I was very weak from the overdose, and that a few more of those pills would have killed me.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Have you ever had a near death experience? Empty Re: Have you ever had a near death experience?

Post by RedBedroom Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:07 pm

I broke my neck in a car accident about 10 years ago. So very lucky for me, I was not paralyzed. But I had to have surgery and it was a huge thing that left me with limited mobility in my neck. So, that terrible accident was the closest to death I ever was.
    RobbieFTW
    RobbieFTW
    …is Being Fitted For a Crown.
    …is Being Fitted For a Crown.

Male
    Rep : 145

Post by RobbieFTW Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:21 am

I had a heart defect when I was a child and had to be put "under" for 10 minutes while they operated.
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male

Post by Chris Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:59 pm

I came close to falling off of a ledge once. Guardian angel was looking out for me there, because I came narrowly close to going over.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Post by RedBedroom Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:07 pm

Wow, Chris, that is pretty scary!
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:34 pm

Yup! Once someone manipulated me into such an intense orgasm I thought I did die cause it was so intense I literally passed out!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 1:49 pm