CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+5
Shale
CeCe
Tony Marino
Supernova
Chris
9 posters

What physical features do you find attractive?

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

What physical features do you find attractive? Empty What physical features do you find attractive?

Post by Chris Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:29 pm

Is there any specific physical feature (design or shape) that you salivate over?
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

What physical features do you find attractive? Empty Re: What physical features do you find attractive?

Post by Supernova Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:50 pm

Not exactly but in a strictly physical sense I do find myself drawn more towards the medium built, medium tanned, red/blonde haired guys instead of big and dark or whatever. I never trusted being involved with somebody so much bigger than yourself.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

What physical features do you find attractive? Empty Re: What physical features do you find attractive?

Post by Tony Marino Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:57 pm

Chris wrote:Is there any specific physical feature (design or shape) that you salivate over?

LOL you know!! booty shake
    CeCe
    CeCe
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Rep : 326

Post by CeCe Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:17 pm

Aside from the obvious, I love eyes. And smiles.
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

Post by Shale Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:28 pm

Chris wrote:Is there any specific physical feature (design or shape) that you salivate over?
    What physical features do you find attractive? 1966CorvetteStingray
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:44 pm

I like smiles, eyes and nice legs.
    Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female
    Rep : 252

Post by Cheaps Thu Dec 22, 2011 5:32 pm

Eyes, smiles, and arms. Then there's that V cut look underneath the abs Smile
    Bluesmama
    Bluesmama
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 43

Post by Bluesmama Thu Dec 22, 2011 5:35 pm

I have no particular "type", really. I do prefer a moderate height (no basketball players for me). Pug noses and thin lips are often a turn-off for me.

I love long hair on men, though it depends on the man, and love it tied back in ponytails. That look has always turned me on.

Used to be particular to blond men but not anymore. Now I like ALL types. For some reason I seem to attract Asian men (never been able to figure that out) and I find them attractive, too.
    wants2laugh
    wants2laugh
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 87

Post by wants2laugh Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:51 pm

I prefer tall guys, at least 6ft with strong arms and wide shoulders. Must be at least 210.. don't like the "thin/slim/athletic" types. I want a big guy who is strong enough to throw me around the bedroom and dominate me! LOL

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 4:56 pm