CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+6
Cheaps
Nystyle709
RedBedroom
Tony Marino
Supernova
Chris
10 posters

Is there a TV show that you started watching late into the series?

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Is there a TV show that you started watching late into the series? Empty Is there a TV show that you started watching late into the series?

Post by Chris Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:50 pm

Are you currently watching anything on TV that you got into after it had been on for a number of seasons?
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

Is there a TV show that you started watching late into the series? Empty Re: Is there a TV show that you started watching late into the series?

Post by Supernova Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:51 pm

Law and Order, I think it was on its 16th season when I first saw it, SVU had also been on for about 6 or 7 years when I first saw it.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Is there a TV show that you started watching late into the series? Empty Re: Is there a TV show that you started watching late into the series?

Post by Tony Marino Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:52 pm

When I first watched Big Brother I started watching it when it was already on for about a month.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Post by RedBedroom Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:05 pm

I began watching How I Met Your Mother after it had been on a season.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:55 pm

Nope.
    Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female
    Rep : 252

Post by Cheaps Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:50 pm

Sex and the City, started watching towards end of season 2

Sopranos, started watching season 3.

Ally McBeal season 2. Or was it end of season 1?

Not sure if there anymore.

Last edited by cheaps on Thu Dec 22, 2011 5:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female

Post by Cheaps Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:51 pm

Tony Marino wrote:When I first watched Big Brother I started watching it when it was already on for about a month.

O let me add Big Brother. What season was the one we watched?
    Marc™
    Marc™
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Male
    Rep : 212

Post by Marc™ Thu Dec 22, 2011 5:31 pm

Family Guy, Boondocks and Aqua Teen Hunger Force.

I never watched Family Guy on FOX because I'm long past watching the Simpsons and was never interested in King of the Hill or Futurama....and FG was sandwiched in with all of those, so I ignored it. It was only because I watch Adult Swim that I began taking notice to it.

Boondocks, I have no idea why it didn't come to my attention sooner, but it didn't....I only started watching during the last season.

Aqua Teen Hunger Force I saw a few times and thought it was funny, but for whatever reason didn't become a regular viewer until about 3 years ago.

Last edited by Marc™ on Thu Dec 22, 2011 5:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female

Post by Cheaps Thu Dec 22, 2011 5:34 pm

Friends. I didn't start watching til they started showing re-runs on tbs. Same with Everybody Loves Raymond.
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 153

Post by Forgiveness Man Thu Dec 22, 2011 5:46 pm

I started watching Criminal Minds just before it's 5th season started. (Caught up during the summer and became a regular that fall.)
    wants2laugh
    wants2laugh
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 87

Post by wants2laugh Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:55 pm

Hot in Cleveland. It was already running when i caught the pilot episode on On Demand. When I saw that they were so excited that men in Ohio expected them to eat, and these middle age women were "hot" whereas in Los Angeles they were just old... i thought it was hysterical... now i watch regularly
    FireIce918
    FireIce918
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female
    Rep : 8

Post by FireIce918 Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:15 pm

I just started watching The Closer. And I never watched Roseanne until well after the series ended.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:12 pm

I started watching The Parkers in the last season of the show. I kinda blew it off, but I realized that it was pretty funny.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 1:39 am