CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

5 posters

**Spoilers for today** - OLTL was cracking me up!

TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

**Spoilers for today** - OLTL was cracking me up! Empty **Spoilers for today** - OLTL was cracking me up!

Post by TSJFan4Ever Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:14 pm

I was cracking up today during the whole Todd/Starr/Dani storyline. Poor Todd - Starr thinking he's come to rescue her and he's trying to figure out who James is - "Why the hell's James?"**Spoilers for today** - OLTL was cracking me up! 535406 - and then he finds out both guys in his daughters' lives are involved with are involved with Bull. he brushes off the fact that Starr totalled a $50 000 car - typical Todd - what's $50 000 when you're a multi-millionaire - and then sets out to rescue both boys. Neither one of them listens to him and both end up in even more danger 'cause they won't stay put. I just couldn't help laughing over Todd's daughters today and the mess they've found themselves in. Why am I not surprised - they're HIS daughters. Poor Todd - lol - he just can't catch a break.

Last edited by TSJFan4Ever on Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 153

**Spoilers for today** - OLTL was cracking me up! Empty Re: **Spoilers for today** - OLTL was cracking me up!

Post by Forgiveness Man Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:37 pm

The scenes today did seem comedic for how serious they were supposed to be.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

**Spoilers for today** - OLTL was cracking me up! Empty Re: **Spoilers for today** - OLTL was cracking me up!

Post by TSJFan4Ever Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:50 pm

LOL - Re-watching today and forgot about Starr jumping in on the negotiations and Todd telling her to leave the dealing to him - lol. That's the Starr Manning I love!
    Pilaring
    Pilaring
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Female
    Rep : 1

Post by Pilaring Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:30 pm

Trevor had the best long-suffering Dad look on his face. Like holy heck, how did BOTH my girls get involved in this mess. ITA, loved the shrug at news she totalled $60,000 new car. I actually thought Todd was taking things in stride REALLY well today.

While Starr shooting the gun surprised somewhat, I was impressed Dani managed to sneak in the backdoor and free Nate. I couldn't tell if Todd spotted Nate and Dani behind Bull sneaking up with a shovel, could you?

Not a Nate fan, but preferred his actions today to James who just stood around so much IMO.
    gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female
    Rep : 8

Post by gmruss4 Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:29 pm

I know he has the hard headest daughter's I have ever seen. They never listen.
    Pilaring
    Pilaring
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Female
    Rep : 1

Post by Pilaring Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:54 pm

gmruss4 wrote:I know he has the hard headest daughter's I have ever seen. They never listen.
    I honestly don't get either girl's overnight attachment to these boys. I cheered Todd lecturing Starr today on WTF she was thinking pulling all this crap for a stranger. As for Dani, I'd cheer her if she was risking so much for Matthew, that kid deserves it, he's been there for her so much this past year... but Nate she barely knows.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:45 pm

Yeah - Todd spotted them. That's why he changed his tune and stopped asking to see Nate. He kept Bull talking and distracted him so Nate could get a shot in. I don't know how much James could have done as long as he was in lain site of Bull. Bull's a loose cannon and James knows it. Todd had a point lecturing Starr but Starr shacked up with Cole, too, so that shows how stupid she's become. The old Starr would have found a way out of the situation without Todd but Starr Thornhart is a total idiot who can't think for herself. I'm seeing glimpses of Starr Manning coming back, though, so I hope f she stays away form Cole, eventually she'll regain her personality and her passion and he brains.

I loved Todd's looks today - lol! I really feel for the guy, His mind must be racing, trying to figure out how both of his daughters got caught up with Bull. I did love that line about how James' dad must be something if he sent a creep like Bull after James.
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Post by Chris Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:02 am

I loved how nonchalant Todd was during the whole thing, even though new pieces of the puzzle kept on unfolding right in front of him. He didn't seem to take cartoonish Bull that seriously.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:01 pm

I think that's part of what made those scenes so funny - how nonchalant Todd was no matter what was happening - cool as a cucumber. Trevor was brilliant in those scenes - lol!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 28, 2024 11:31 am