CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

3 posters

What's the best thing of monetary value you ever been given for free?

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

What's the best thing of monetary value you ever been given for free? Empty What's the best thing of monetary value you ever been given for free?

Post by Chris Sat Dec 24, 2011 5:25 am

Has someone ever given you anything that was very expensive for free? If so, what? big grin
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 339

What's the best thing of monetary value you ever been given for free? Empty Re: What's the best thing of monetary value you ever been given for free?

Post by Nystyle709 Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:29 pm

Yep. A car.
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

What's the best thing of monetary value you ever been given for free? Empty Re: What's the best thing of monetary value you ever been given for free?

Post by Shale Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:40 pm

A Magnavox DVD player.

But these guys gave it to me because I would house sit and take care of their cats plants & pool whenever they had to leave town.

Ironically, it was my first DVD player and I had to go get a disc to play. Conan 2-sided disc with both movies.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 12:49 am