CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+5
Tony Marino
zthatzmanz28
Bluesmama
RedBedroom
wants2laugh
9 posters

What cookware set brand do you use?

wants2laugh
    wants2laugh
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 87

What cookware set brand do you use? Empty What cookware set brand do you use?

Post by wants2laugh Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:33 am

Do you use a specific brand of cookware such as Paula Dean or farberware? Which one and how do you like it?
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

What cookware set brand do you use? Empty Re: What cookware set brand do you use?

Post by RedBedroom Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:41 am

Well, I have a mess of cheap brands. Except for one Mirro pot I have had for 15 years. It is awesome and I bought it as a factory second from someone who worked at Mirro.

Just this week, I had to research Paula Deen cookware for a client. I literally did not find one poor review. Even the couple reviews that listed a negative still rated it at three stars. So, my next purchase will be Paula Deen.
    wants2laugh
    wants2laugh
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female

What cookware set brand do you use? Empty Re: What cookware set brand do you use?

Post by wants2laugh Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:45 am

Cool thanks... I was thinking of using the Kohls gift certificate for it. I have a $20 coupon and they are giving 20% off plus free shipping! so paula dean is sounding better and better! Smile
    Bluesmama
    Bluesmama
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 43

Post by Bluesmama Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:48 am

Ours is Revere ware and it's been good enough. Don't care for the skillet, though. We have professional grade skillets that I bought from a hotel supply store. Husband likes to cook with the cast iron skillet but I don't.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female

Post by RedBedroom Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:49 am

Wants, please look at reviews...her cookware seems awesome at its price point. The job I had was with the ten piece purple cookware. It is the bomb and I am sure all her pieces are of equal value. I am going to see her skillets next time I visit Kohls for sure. They use DuPont Teflon and the exterior enamel they use is easy to clean supposedly.
    wants2laugh
    wants2laugh
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female

Post by wants2laugh Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:53 am

My mom has wolfgang puck, and the food literally slides out of the pans! I am not much of a cook, but i thought if i bought a good set that I would start to dabble and see what happens. Im not going to spend that kind of money for wolfgang just to learn to cook!

I have been dating a new guy and first he walked into my house for the first time and said "Wow, that smells great. What are you baking". I responded, "you really have a lot to learn about me---that is a candle!" lol Then he made a remark on a later date that he wanted me to cook for him... i was like "dude, we arent at that point yet!" LOL im so bad. So he offered to cook for me. But my pans are crappy.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female

Post by RedBedroom Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:59 am

LOL about the candle!

Since you are possibly shopping Kohls cookware, I should add that I recently researched Rachel Ray cookware too for the same client and it got pretty good reviews too but is more expensive and had more negatives than the Paula Deen that everyone raves about.

BTW, your new guy seems fun...hope it all works out!
    zthatzmanz28
    zthatzmanz28
    …is Significant.
    …is Significant.

Male
    Rep : 13

Post by zthatzmanz28 Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:57 am

OUr designer set is one-of-a-kind.

It is called Thrift Store Elite. The beauty of it is NO two pieces are alike...one-of-a-kind...
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:31 pm

I use mostly Farberware in pots and I forget the name of my frying pans, I get new ones every couple of years.
    Bluesmama
    Bluesmama
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 43

Post by Bluesmama Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:46 pm

wants2laugh wrote:My mom has wolfgang puck, and the food literally slides out of the pans!

I have been dating a new guy and first he walked into my house for the first time and said "Wow, that smells great. What are you baking". I responded, "you really have a lot to learn about me---that is a candle!" lol

Puck's pans sound terrific for making omelets!!

Hilarious about the candle.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Thu Dec 29, 2011 6:35 pm

I think mine is T-Fal. I never paid attention to it. I know I paid enough for it though.
    CatEyes10736
    CatEyes10736
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 126

Post by CatEyes10736 Thu Dec 29, 2011 6:47 pm

Most of my cookware is made by KitchenAid.
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

Post by Shale Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:02 pm

I don't really cook so much any more so I only have a couple of Reverre ware pots that I have gotten over the years from thrift shops. I have a small castiron skillet for frying eggs and sauteeing stuff.

CeCe
    CeCe
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Rep : 326

Post by CeCe Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:13 pm

I've had a set from Sam's Club for years. Their own brand I believe & the best I ever had.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 10:00 pm