CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

2 posters

Andrew is going to fib going in

RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Andrew is going to fib going in Empty Andrew is going to fib going in

Post by RedBedroom Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:15 pm

http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsidethebox/2010/07/big-brother-12s-andrew-my-strategy-is-going-to-be-lying.html
    This site has other BB 12 cast interviews also. I am so excited that he is going to lie because it is interesting when one of them does that to watch for any slip ups.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Andrew is going to fib going in Empty Re: Andrew is going to fib going in

Post by Tony Marino Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:21 pm

RedBedroom wrote:http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsidethebox/2010/07/big-brother-12s-andrew-my-strategy-is-going-to-be-lying.html
    This site has other BB 12 cast interviews also. I am so excited that he is going to lie because it is interesting when one of them does that to watch for any slip ups.

Honestly, I don't like him already LOL!!!! Eventually he is going to get caught up in his lies. Isn't he the orthodox Jew that is going to observe his saturday sabbath?
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female

Post by RedBedroom Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:25 pm

Here is something else interesting from that site. It is about showmances:
    The "Big Brother 12" premiere is right around the corner, so Zap2it thought we should take a minute to discuss what is really important for everyone's favorite summertime guilty pleasure -- showmances.

"Big Brother" is arguably the best breeding ground for showmances. And we don't mean actual romances, either -- we mean stuck-in-a-house-what-else-is-there-to-do-we're-both-pretty-let's-hook-up showmances. Dr. Will Kirby had a couple memorable flirtations, his cohort Mike "Boogie" Malin infamously used one showmance and (ridiculously) proposed to another. It seems like every summer there is at least one couple getting snuggly in the "BB" house.

So which "Big Brother 12" house guests are ripe for the showmancing this summer?

Based on our pre-show interviews with the contestants, Zap2it can tell you that Matt Hoffman is married, Britney Haynes is engaged and Annie Whittington is dating someone. Just so we were clear, they also assured us they would not be participating in any showmances this season.

Ragan Fox wouldn't be against it -- but he's the only openly gay person on the show, so we don't like his chances. Same goes for the chances of 40-year-old Kathy Hillis and 39-year-old Andrew Gordon. With average age of the cast being 29 years, we don't really see it. Maybe they could showmance each other? Not saying a showmance involving one or both of them couldn't happen, it just doesn't seem likely.

That leaves us with seven possible showmance-having house guests -- Lane Elenburg, Hayden Moss, Brendon Villegas and Enzo Palumbo on the men's side and Kristen Bitting, Monet Stunson and Rachel Reilly on the women's side.

None of the aforementioned seven house guests told Zap2it they wouldn't have a showmance, though some were more hesitant than others. Based on our impressions, we're going to rule out Hayden and Brendon. We just don't see Kristen, Monet or Rachel tripping their respective triggers. What actually might turn out to be more interesting is that Annie seems like she would be right up Brendon's alley and her boyfriend is only someone she's been seeing for a few months ... could there be some romantic drama in the "BB" house?!

What we can envision out of the single peeps is a possible Enzo-Rachel flirtation or a Lane-Kristen hook-up. So you heard it here first, folks. If that's what happens, just call us "Big Brother"-tradamus.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female

Post by RedBedroom Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:28 pm

Ya, that is him. I don't think I am going to like him much, but it will be fun to see him carry on with his lies. I think that he thinks someone is going to give a shit that he is a doctor. He's a freakin podiatrist, not a brain surgeon. So, really, he need not have a God complex.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:31 pm

Yeah Jordan said last year right in the beginning that she was not their to hook up with anyone LOL and she ended up with Jeff. Speaking of Jeff he is on some CBS website show called "Around the world for Free" It a second season I have never heard of it before.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:33 pm

RedBedroom wrote:Ya, that is him. I don't think I am going to like him much, but it will be fun to see him carry on with his lies. I think that he thinks someone is going to give a shit that he is a doctor. He's a freakin podiatrist, not a brain surgeon. So, really, he need not have a God complex.

LOL your right about that. He should be giving the houseguests free foot massages then. The thing is that eventually they get caught up in their lies unless they have an accomplice like last season Natalie and Kevin, how they snowballed Jeff, one lied and the other backed it up.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female

Post by RedBedroom Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:38 pm

I did read something about that show and Jeff, and never bothered to look up what network it was on. I know what you mean about having another person backing up the lie. That is really the only way they carry a whole lot of weight. Natalie slipped up so much about her age and stuff and people were just too stupid to figure it out. I thought for sure Casey knew it. Then I saw his exit interview with Ross Matthews, and Ross brought it up and Casey was surprised. Speaking of Casey, did you ever see his site for "Man in the banana suit"? That guy tried to cash in as soon as his feet hit the lot.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:27 pm

RedBedroom wrote:I did read something about that show and Jeff, and never bothered to look up what network it was on. I know what you mean about having another person backing up the lie. That is really the only way they carry a whole lot of weight. Natalie slipped up so much about her age and stuff and people were just too stupid to figure it out. I thought for sure Casey knew it. Then I saw his exit interview with Ross Matthews, and Ross brought it up and Casey was surprised. Speaking of Casey, did you ever see his site for "Man in the banana suit"? That guy tried to cash in as soon as his feet hit the
    lot.

LOL Yes I think I did pass it in my travels. I loved Casey's exit when he was evicted when he asked Natalie if she was Jesse's pit bull. That when I really started hating Natalie when she chimed in at Casey's eviction instead of minding her own business.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 6:05 am