CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

4 posters

Wow - David Gregory (Ford) is tall!

TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Wow - David Gregory (Ford) is tall! Empty Wow - David Gregory (Ford) is tall!

Post by TSJFan4Ever Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:12 pm

I had to laugh at the Brody/Robert scenes today, as I had no idea that Brody was that short until I saw him standing next to David. I mean - David might be super tall, but when they were standing next to each other and Brody was a good several inches shorter... well - maybe if I liked Brody, those scenes wouldn't have struck me as so funny but ever since he joined the ranks of John's goons and lost his brain, I just havne't cared for him. John has totally corrupted him and I just want Jessica free of him now, before he sucks her down. I've only seem him with ME and with the ladies, so the height thing never stood out, but it made me wonder just how tall David is. I'm really starting to like Ford - both ford brothers. I hope they stick around.
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 153

Wow - David Gregory (Ford) is tall! Empty Re: Wow - David Gregory (Ford) is tall!

Post by Forgiveness Man Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:14 pm

Robert is NOT that tall, Brody is just SMALL(for a guy at least). I've noticed that for awhile.(If Shane still thought he was his father, he might soon question that fact seeing as he'll probably be towering over both him and Gigi in a few years. lol). When Ford stood next to Eli, he looked very small. So clearly, he is not that tall. Brody is just a very small guy in terms of height.
    Kral
    Kral
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 30

Wow - David Gregory (Ford) is tall! Empty Re: Wow - David Gregory (Ford) is tall!

Post by Kral Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:28 pm

I don't know how tall Ford is, but Brody is a bit on the shorter side. He and Jessica almost look the same height.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:55 pm

Okay - so it's Brody who's really short - I wasn't sure - lol! I just noticed how the height difference really stood out today with ford and Brody. I'll have to pay more attention to Ford in other scenes. Smile I know I didn't realize how small Kirsten was until I saw her holding Hope when they got her back and I thought - WOW - I know she's tiny but had no idea just how small, 'cause the triplets are average size babies, but looked huge in her arms.

Last edited by TSJFan4Ever on Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 153

Post by Forgiveness Man Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:56 pm

^^^^Starr is pretty small too, of course she was taller than Marcie. Wink
    Kral
    Kral
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 30

Post by Kral Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:04 pm

TSJFan4Ever wrote:Okay - so it's Brody who's really short - I wasn't sure - lol! I just noticed how the height difference really stood out today with ford and Brody. I'll have to pay more attention to Ford in other scenes. Smile I know I didn't realize how small Kirsten was until I saw her holding Hope when they got her back and I thought - WOW - I know she's tiny but had no idea just how small, 'cause the triplets are average size babies, but looked huge in her arms.

And not to be funny, but it's not at all believable that Todd and Blair would have a child as short as Starr is. Todd is 6' and Blair is 5'11. What are the chances that they'd have a daughter who'd be no taller than 5'2 or 5'3?
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:27 pm

Maybe she got her height from Dorian? Wink I don't think RS is all that tall.
    pisces33
    pisces33
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Female
    Rep : 4

Post by pisces33 Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:25 pm

Melissa Archer is fve foot five and in her scenes with Brody, she looked taller than him. Of course maybe she was wearing high heels, but still he can't be very tall.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 18, 2024 8:59 pm