CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

$4000 bracelet goes down the toilet

wants2laugh
    wants2laugh
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 87

$4000 bracelet goes down the toilet Empty $4000 bracelet goes down the toilet

Post by wants2laugh Sun Jan 08, 2012 3:44 am

A Georgia woman was thankful for her plumber after flushing her diamond bracelet worth $4,000 down the toilet Friday, MyFoxAtlanta reports.

Woman Flushes $4K Diamond Bracelet Down Toilet: MyFoxATLANTA.com

“When I went to flush the toilet my bracelet just fell off...all I could do was watch it float away,” Cindy Edwards said.

Edwards said she didn't realize the clasp on the bracelet was loose until it was too late.

Luckily, Andrew Cook with Roto-Rooter came to the rescue.

But it was not with much effort salvaging the precious stones from a backwater valve outside the home, by snaking an optic camera and using a high-tech.

Cook said it was the most expensive clog he ever worked on, saying they were lucky the bracelet was not flushed further, MyFoxAtlanta reports.

“It could have gone further and if it had, we would have been digging up the front yard,” Cook said.

The total cost to find the diamonds in the rough was less than half the value of the bracelet.

Edwards said it was worth the expense to get her diamond bracelet back.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/01/07/georgia-woman-flushes-4k-diamond-bracelet-down-toilet/?test=latestnews#ixzz1iqYSmQFb

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 2:05 am