CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

5 posters

Invisible cops interviewing the witness to the shooting LOL

sue67
    sue67
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female
    Rep : 4

Invisible cops interviewing the witness to the shooting LOL Empty Invisible cops interviewing the witness to the shooting LOL

Post by sue67 Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:23 pm

Anyone else amused by Brody,John etc talking about the police interviewing all the witnesses to the shooting but then they would pan to the hospital where there wasn't a cop in sight Invisible cops interviewing the witness to the shooting LOL Lol Good LVPD on the job again all the witness that I saw were running about talking openly about the shooting to everyone but the police even Starr who Todd told not to talk couldn't shut-up about how she shot James.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Invisible cops interviewing the witness to the shooting LOL Empty Re: Invisible cops interviewing the witness to the shooting LOL

Post by TSJFan4Ever Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:29 pm

LOL - the incompetent, criminal LPD at it again. I don't pay much attentino to John and Brody but it sure is typical. I'm surprised John McPain hasn't raced to arrest Todd for killing Bull, no matter that it was self defence. You'd think he'd be racing to get Todd behind bars again, while doing his best to get Cole off. John and Brody are total idiots! I knew getting into John's orbit would ruin Brody and turn him into a mindless, brainless goon and it has. All that potential ruined, thanks to John. Wonder just which witnesses they were interviewing - lol!
    aublack40
    aublack40
    …is Significant.
    …is Significant.

Female
    Rep : 7

Invisible cops interviewing the witness to the shooting LOL Empty Re: Invisible cops interviewing the witness to the shooting LOL

Post by aublack40 Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:34 am

thew only reason he hasn't arrested todd is because he's too busy covering up for cole!
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:34 pm

Good point, aublack40!!!!!! It was sickening listenting to them going on today about Hannah. I so can't wait to see their expessions when they realize they've been played by Eli. I love that guy if only because he's showing them up for the incompetant fools Nora and LPD are. All they care about is helping Cole get away with attempted murder.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:47 pm

TSJFan4Ever wrote:LOL - the incompetent, criminal LPD at it again. I don't pay much attentino to John and Brody but it sure is typical. I'm surprised John McPain hasn't raced to arrest Todd for killing Bull, no matter that it was self defence. You'd think he'd be racing to get Todd behind bars again, while doing his best to get Cole off. John and Brody are total idiots! I knew getting into John's orbit would ruin Brody and turn him into a mindless, brainless goon and it has. All that potential ruined, thanks to John. Wonder just which witnesses they were interviewing - lol!

Sure, Johnny could always say there was no evidence to back up that Todd acted in self defense and then he can arrest Todd until the other witnesses come forward and say he did act in self defense.
    Pilaring
    Pilaring
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Female
    Rep : 1

Post by Pilaring Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:42 am

sue67 wrote:Anyone else amused by Brody,John etc talking about the police interviewing all the witnesses to the shooting but then they would pan to the hospital where there wasn't a cop in sight Invisible cops interviewing the witness to the shooting LOL Lol Good LVPD on the job again all the witness that I saw were running about talking openly about the shooting to everyone but the police even Starr who Todd told not to talk couldn't shut-up about how she shot James.
    Correct me if I'm wrong but I saw two cops interviewing Nate, Dani and Todd. They agreed to back off Starr since she was very upset and they had 3 other witness statements for now.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:05 am

Tony Marino wrote:Sure, Johnny could always say there was no evidence to back up that Todd acted in self defense and then he can arrest Todd until the other witnesses come forward and say he did act in self defense.

Yeah - it sure didn't stop him from trying to get Cole off from his murder attempt, despite a room FULL of witnesses claiming that Cole was trying to murder Todd. John and Nora tried to claim that it was just a minor assault. If John wanted, he'd just brush off the witness statements and draw his own conclusions, same as he did with Cole's murder attempt. Witnesses don't matter at all to John. He'd just find a way to discredit or ignore them so he can continue his vendetta and get Todd behind bars at any cost.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:17 am