CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+2
Tony Marino
Rainmaker
6 posters

Which makes a worse movie, bad actors or a bad director?

Rainmaker
    Rainmaker
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Male
    Rep : 0

Which makes a worse movie, bad actors or a bad director? Empty Which makes a worse movie, bad actors or a bad director?

Post by Rainmaker Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:12 am

What bothers you more a potentially good movie with bad actors or a bad movie with good actors?
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Which makes a worse movie, bad actors or a bad director? Empty Re: Which makes a worse movie, bad actors or a bad director?

Post by Tony Marino Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:40 am

Actually both.
    wants2laugh
    wants2laugh
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 87

Which makes a worse movie, bad actors or a bad director? Empty Re: Which makes a worse movie, bad actors or a bad director?

Post by wants2laugh Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:52 am

i love meryl streep and clint eastwood... but watching bridges of madison county was like watching paint dry. I know it was supposed to be seen as this great love story, but to me the woman gave it up to the first man who stopped by as soon as her husband went away. A husband who took great care of her and her kids. Then she tells the kids the whole story after she died, letting them know that she wanted some one night stand stranger more than their father? had to be cremated where she spent time with the stranger?

maybe if this had had a different director I might have felt differently. but i doubt it
    Cheaps
    Cheaps
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 252

Post by Cheaps Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:58 am

Bad Acting.

Honestly, I can't really tell bad directing from good directing.

A lot of people talk shit about Tyler Perry and his directing, but I personally like all the movies I've seen from him.
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male
    Rep : 381

Post by Alan Smithee Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:27 am

Good acting has a better chance of making a bad movie more watchable for me.
    CeCe
    CeCe
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Rep : 326

Post by CeCe Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:57 pm

Alan Smithee wrote:Good acting has a better chance of making a bad movie more watchable for me.
    co-signs
    wants2laugh
    wants2laugh
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 87

Post by wants2laugh Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:11 am

The remake of psycho sucked. I still to this day do not understand one of the "flashback" type of scenes that had a goat in the middle of the road or something. Had no relevance to the story and provided nothing. stupid

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 9:55 am