CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

4 posters

What's the most terrified you've ever been?

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

What's the most terrified you've ever been? Empty What's the most terrified you've ever been?

Post by Chris Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:02 am

I think the most terrified I ever was two years ago, when my older sister had an Epileptic seizure, which resulted in heart failure and came harrowingly close dying.   Though they were able to get her heart beating again, she fell into a four week coma.   Fortunately she woke up, but that was a horrific experience, especially since she lived alone in Rhode Island by herself.  
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

What's the most terrified you've ever been? Empty Re: What's the most terrified you've ever been?

Post by Tony Marino Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:55 am

Recently when I found out my brother has cancer I was so afraid that it would have spread. I still don't know he has surgery friday and I guess all well be known then.

Wadsworth
    Wadsworth
    …is Significant.
    …is Significant.

Male
    Rep : 16

What's the most terrified you've ever been? Empty Re: What's the most terrified you've ever been?

Post by Wadsworth Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:04 am

Not a year after i started to drive i was driving at night and my car got stuck on train tracks WITH a fuckin train coming. Reason i couldnt move was cause I had been guzzlin a coke bottle that fell down by legs & got under the damn peddle. this was at night so it was dark and i couldnt see. finally my feet managed to kick the fuckin bottle out from under the peddle and i was able to move but man I was shittin myself. Just said in anotha thread that i don't cry easily... man my face was wet that night.
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Post by Chris Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:18 am

Tony Marino wrote:Recently when I found out my brother has cancer I was so afraid that it would have spread. I still don't know he has surgery friday and I guess all well be known then.

You and your brother are in my (real) prayers Tony! big hugz
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:56 am

Chris wrote:

Thanks Chris!!
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:56 am

Chris wrote:

Mine too. Cancer is no joke.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:37 pm

Nystyle709 wrote:

Mine too. Cancer is no joke.

Thanks NY

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 12:29 pm