CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+4
Alan Smithee
GrayWolf
Nystyle709
zthatzmanz28
8 posters

If their looks drastically improved, would you entertain someone who you previously rejected?

zthatzmanz28
    zthatzmanz28
    …is Significant.
    …is Significant.

Male
    Rep : 13

Outrage If their looks drastically improved, would you entertain someone who you previously rejected?

Post by zthatzmanz28 Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:54 pm

You find out the person who was the last human on earth you would ever been seen with, let alone "date" has dramatically improved their appearance via surgery or diet. Are you all hot for the new and improved ogre? They are now the hottest and best looking human you know...
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 339

Outrage Re: If their looks drastically improved, would you entertain someone who you previously rejected?

Post by Nystyle709 Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:12 pm

I don't know how that would be possible, but no....I wouldn't even play myself.
    GrayWolf
    GrayWolf
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Male
    Rep : 36

Outrage Re: If their looks drastically improved, would you entertain someone who you previously rejected?

Post by GrayWolf Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:40 pm

I don't think it would come back to haunt me as much because I'm generally not rude about being uninterested in someone because of their looks. So if the ogre transformed herself into a beauty, she wouldn't need to come back and rub my face in it because chances are I didn't slam her before for not being my type.
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male
    Rep : 381

Post by Alan Smithee Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:53 pm

GrayWolf wrote:I don't think it would come back to haunt me as much because I'm generally not rude about being uninterested in someone because of their looks. So if the ogre transformed herself into a beauty, she wouldn't need to come back and rub my face in it because chances are I didn't slam her before for not being my type.
    co-signs
    wants2laugh
    wants2laugh
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 87

Post by wants2laugh Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:05 pm

if i didnt like them i didnt like them--- period.

This did actually happen to me where an ex came back looking really hot... but he was a jerk then, so i wouldnt give him the chance to be a jerk again... screw his hot bod
    Bluesmama
    Bluesmama
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 43

Post by Bluesmama Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:34 pm

Probably not. Can't remember experiencing that myself.
    CeCe
    CeCe
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Rep : 326

Post by CeCe Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:34 pm

Again it would be a big no. I'm not really into that, not that I don't notice a good looking man. But if I didn't like them before, there was a reason. Looks wouldn't fix that.
    Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female
    Rep : 252

Post by Cheaps Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:52 am

Probably not.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 6:24 am