CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

2 posters

D B Cooper

wants2laugh
    wants2laugh
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 87

D B Cooper Empty D B Cooper

Post by wants2laugh Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:46 am

A few years ago, the FBI reopened the DB Cooper case and asked the public for assistance. Because DB Cooper used the name of a comic book character, Dan Cooper, on his ticket.... the FBI had hoped that someone would remember a relative who went missing in 1971 who was interested in those comics.

Since then, several people have come out claiming to know the true identity of Cooper. One was a widow who said that her husband made a death bed confession that it was him. Another was a guy who claimed Cooper was his brother---and a witness stated that this man looked more like cooper than any other picture she had been shown. A third was a woman who remembered an uncle who came to dinner the day after the jump--- he was scraped up pretty badly and she never saw him again. Over the years, both her father and her mother made comments that he was DB... and he had the old comic books of the favorite character.

Recently DNA ruled out any of these suspects.

Do you believe that DB Cooper could possibly have made the jump? Or do you think he died soon after? Only $5800 was ever found of the $200k.
    CeCe
    CeCe
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Rep : 326

D B Cooper Empty Re: D B Cooper

Post by CeCe Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:54 am

I have a feeling this will never be solved but I'd like to see it happen. It's a fascinating story. It's strange the way so many "it was me" people come out of the woodwork with these stories. If I had to guess, he probably did not survive the jump. Although I bet there were people who found at least some of that money.

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:32 pm