CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

2 posters

The 14th Houseguest

Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

The 14th Houseguest Empty The 14th Houseguest

Post by Tony Marino Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:37 am

Evidently she bailed out just before the show started:

http://twitpic.com/233rtn

RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

The 14th Houseguest Empty Re: The 14th Houseguest

Post by RedBedroom Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:12 pm

Goodness, first I heard of her. I wonder what her deal is? To be that close and bail is really something. She is a stunning woman. Thanks for posting.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:11 pm

Here is something interesting to think about:

I am going to go out on a limb here and say that it is that Paola girl. I think that they have her "hidden" in the house. It makes no sense that this girl was ready to go and she just disappears. I think what will happen is this:

She remains hidden throughout the remaining tasks needed for the $50K. If she is able to complete them all without anyone seeing her she would win the money. Then I think that TPTB give her a choice: Walk out of here 50K richer OR give up the money, jump into the game and take your chances at the 500K.

Meanwhile - Paranoia is rampant and adds some spice week to wee as each of the hamsters try to figure out who this "mole" is. And frustration leads to yummy, delicious fun when the hamsters see eviction after eviction the saboteur is still running amok!

I see this as one of the only ways this "Saboteur" twist could actually work out in our viewing favor.

After watching the CBS Edit tonight and the saboteur "video" I really am starting to bet that it is that Paola chick. They have her hidden and she is watching EVERYTHING that is going on. It can definitely be manipulated to have her do certain things during comps/lockdowns as well. Hard to totally tell as this point with the edit and all. Sure they won't show it on the feeds either. I guess we will see what we find out Thursday, but I will be shocked if it is not her. I am pretty convinced - the only thing nagging me is - are TPTB smart enough to come up with a twist that might actually work? OR Is this why Julie is having a hard time answering any questions yet? Because we have yet to see her????
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Post by RedBedroom Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:35 pm

That is an excellent theory! I LOVE the part about her getting the choice half way through to take the cash or try for the big money. I simply can't wait to see if you are right.
    So, question for you....what would you do if you were the person in the scenario you described and were given the choice to take the $50K or play it out? I would take the money and run.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:37 pm

I would definetly take the money and run! There is no way I would risk being eliminated and then end up with nothing.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 6:45 am