CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+9
Artemis
Marc™
Supernova
Jason B.
Alan Smithee
Nystyle709
Shale
CeCe
Chris
13 posters

Alpha male, Beta male, or Omega male?

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Alpha male, Beta male, or Omega male? Empty Alpha male, Beta male, or Omega male?

Post by Chris Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:06 pm

ALPHA MALE: The guy who seems most at ease with women and can essentially marry or date any woman of his choice. In work settings, the alpha male may be a natural leader, exuding confidence. But he also may be contentious, demanding and difficult to work with.

BETA MALE: The betas are wingmen, collaborative and conciliatory. In human terms, betas make the best mates. They do more in the house, and probably in the bedroom, because they know how to hasten the greater good. The beta has poetry in him, and a touch of youthful idealism. He’s sure of who he is, and not constantly trying to prove his value in materialistic terms.

OMEGA MALE: As opposed to alpha males and beta males, omega males are the lowest of the low on the guy food chain; they’re the type of men who shirk responsibility, refuse to grow up and generally avoid participating in the real world. Omega males take many forms: Grose points to the whiny, wannabe public intellectual, the effete and preening metrosexual, and the obsessive video game junkie as representatives of this new class of men who have seemingly renounced traditional modes of masculinity.

Men: Which do you consider yourself to be?
    Women/Gay men: Which are you more attracted to?
    CeCe
    CeCe
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Rep : 326

Alpha male, Beta male, or Omega male? Empty Re: Alpha male, Beta male, or Omega male?

Post by CeCe Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:10 pm

I would probably want a nice Alpha/Beta blend.
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

Alpha male, Beta male, or Omega male? Empty Re: Alpha male, Beta male, or Omega male?

Post by Shale Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:14 pm

I'm pretty much the Beta male. (Which BTW has been found in the animal realm to mate more often than Alpha males who are always fighting for dominance with other Alpha wannabes)

I enjoy other Beta males and attracted to some Alphas if not too obnoxious. Being male I'll 'do' anyone, but don't like hanging with needy or self-obsessed ppl.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:47 pm

Beta with Alpha tendencies.
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male
    Rep : 381

Post by Alan Smithee Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:56 pm

Nystyle709 wrote:Beta with Alpha tendencies.

You know me so well! big grin
    Jason B.
    Jason B.
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 70

Post by Jason B. Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:28 pm

Beta.
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

Post by Supernova Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:31 pm

Beta.
    Marc™
    Marc™
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Male
    Rep : 212

Post by Marc™ Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:08 am

Generally 9 on the Beta Male scale....maybe about 5 or 6 on the Alpha scale when I'm pissed or am feeling especially cocky.
    Artemis
    Artemis
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female
    Rep : 0

Post by Artemis Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:32 am

Beta with mild Alpha tendencies.

Full alpha's (incl. the wannabes)are like a high maintenance woman. Annoying.
    wants2laugh
    wants2laugh
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 87

Post by wants2laugh Tue Feb 07, 2012 3:25 am

I want an alpha male who can take control, make decisions, be dominant in the bedroom, and keep a job. I can't believe how many men today are wishy washy indecisive momma's boys who even at 45 need to get the opinion of everyone they know before they buy a car, change jobs, or buy furniture. Its getting depressing in the dating scene just expecting him to say "well, my mommy thought it best that i move back home just to save money"... i kid u not!
    Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female
    Rep : 252

Post by Cheaps Tue Feb 07, 2012 3:37 am

Co-sign with CeCe and Ny
    Bluesmama
    Bluesmama
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 43

Post by Bluesmama Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:02 am

Nystyle709 wrote:Beta with Alpha tendencies.

Alpha male, Beta male, or Omega male? 35166
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:19 pm

I am a cross between Alpha and Beta. I prefer the same.
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male
    Rep : 381

Post by Alan Smithee Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:06 pm

wants2laugh wrote:I want an alpha male who can take control, make decisions, be dominant in the bedroom, and keep a job. I can't believe how many men today are wishy washy indecisive momma's boys who even at 45 need to get the opinion of everyone they know before they buy a car, change jobs, or buy furniture. Its getting depressing in the dating scene just expecting him to say "well, my mommy thought it best that i move back home just to save money"... i kid u not!

Like you're fly paper for freaks? I'm sure Mr. Right's out there somewhere for you big hugz. In the meantime, make me a sandwich and bring me a beer.

Please big grin

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 12:50 pm