CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+5
Alan Smithee
Cheaps
Suzi
Shale
RedBedroom
9 posters

If you owned one....what was you favorite youth poster you displayed in your room?

RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

If you owned one....what was you favorite youth poster you displayed in your room? Empty If you owned one....what was you favorite youth poster you displayed in your room?

Post by RedBedroom Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:09 am

Michael Jordan is for sure my favorite.
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

If you owned one....what was you favorite youth poster you displayed in your room? Empty Re: If you owned one....what was you favorite youth poster you displayed in your room?

Post by Shale Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:45 am

Mick Jagger

Had a poster on the wall right above my mattress.

If you owned one....what was you favorite youth poster you displayed in your room? Jagger1_330x470
    Suzi
    Suzi
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 85

If you owned one....what was you favorite youth poster you displayed in your room? Empty Re: If you owned one....what was you favorite youth poster you displayed in your room?

Post by Suzi Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:04 am

I never had a room of my own until I was married, then I shared it with hubby, and preferred art to posters.
    Cheaps
    Cheaps
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 252

Post by Cheaps Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:12 am

These were my favorite Janet posters growing up...

Mine was just the poster, no frame, and no other added pictures attached, and mine certainly wasn't signed by Janet. This only pic I could find.
    If you owned one....what was you favorite youth poster you displayed in your room? Normal_janet__tour_plaque

And this one, again, my poster didn't have the "Guess" logo or writings
    If you owned one....what was you favorite youth poster you displayed in your room? Guess20ad20hero1bn
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male
    Rep : 381

Post by Alan Smithee Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:11 am

It was a picture of rows and rows of perfectly aligned white headstones at Arlington with the caption:

We are the unwilling
    Led by the unqualified
    To do the unnecessary
    For the ungrateful
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:42 pm

Didn't really have one.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:02 pm

My Jim Morrison poster.
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male
    Rep : 381

Post by Alan Smithee Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:20 pm

Tony Marino wrote:My Jim Morrison poster.

Lemme guess
    If you owned one....what was you favorite youth poster you displayed in your room? Jim_morrison
    ?
    Hyacinth Girl
    Hyacinth Girl
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 70

Post by Hyacinth Girl Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:34 pm

I only ever had one poster in my room as a teen--this one:

If you owned one....what was you favorite youth poster you displayed in your room? U2
    Bluesmama
    Bluesmama
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 43

Post by Bluesmama Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:28 pm

It wasn't a poster but an 8 x 10. And, it's funny. . . For decades I considered him one of my favorite hunks. But in recent years his pics don't look so good to me anymore. Tastes change. Still like the hair, though.

As for the pic Alan posted, I actually made a ball-point drawing of that one. My niece in California has it now. When my mother died it was one of the things she really wanted from her grandma's house.

If you owned one....what was you favorite youth poster you displayed in your room? Thumbnail.aspx?q=1598550317148&id=04f49b0ff1a423608a75e9e90a9e0671&url=http%3a%2f%2fthewashingtonroast.com%2fwp-content%2fuploads%2f2010%2f12%2fJim-Morrison

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:57 am