CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+6
Bluesmama
Nystyle709
CeCe
Shale
Alan Smithee
femme fatale
10 posters

Is having to sit down to pee an advantage or disadvantage of being female?

femme fatale
    femme fatale
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 46

Is having to sit down to pee an advantage or disadvantage of being female? Empty Is having to sit down to pee an advantage or disadvantage of being female?

Post by femme fatale Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:20 pm

I say it's an advantage and is cleaner because some men tend to spray when they go.
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Male
    Rep : 381

Is having to sit down to pee an advantage or disadvantage of being female? Empty Re: Is having to sit down to pee an advantage or disadvantage of being female?

Post by Alan Smithee Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:26 pm

Maybe so but we can go anywhere. Blue Cool
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

Is having to sit down to pee an advantage or disadvantage of being female? Empty Re: Is having to sit down to pee an advantage or disadvantage of being female?

Post by Shale Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:48 pm

The big advantage is I'd rather stand at a nasty public urinal instead of sitting on a nasty toilet or having to squat over it.

PLUS - I can write my name in the snow (If I go up north in the winter). big grin
    CeCe
    CeCe
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Rep : 326

Post by CeCe Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:02 pm

Total disadvantage.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:08 pm

I dunno. I can pee standing up too. Is having to sit down to pee an advantage or disadvantage of being female? 273237
    Bluesmama
    Bluesmama
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 43

Post by Bluesmama Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:37 pm

I think men have the advantage of being able to stand when it's convenient (as Shale describes).

But don't think women don't spray seats. For many years I've wondered how in Hell women can leave piss droplets on toilet seats, and now I know that many of them squat over the seats in public restrooms. They don't lift the top seat first. I always carry seat liners. If I don't have them then I place toilet paper on the seats first.
    AtownPeep
    AtownPeep
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 39

Post by AtownPeep Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:25 am

It's advantage at home if you're living with a bunch of women. Other than that, it's disadvantage especially in public. Trying to mess with them seat protectors all the time ain't hot.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Post by RedBedroom Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:06 am

I would love to be able to pee standing up. Perhaps one day NY will do a tutorial for us! LOL
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:44 pm

I'll show you how to perfect your aim too!
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Post by Chris Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:48 pm

Nystyle709 wrote:I'll show you how to perfect your aim too!

I wanna see that! Is having to sit down to pee an advantage or disadvantage of being female? 678525
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:58 pm

Shale wrote:The big advantage is I'd rather stand at a nasty public urinal instead of sitting on a nasty toilet or having to squat over it.

PLUS - I can write my name in the snow (If I go up north in the winter). big grin

co-signs
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Post by RedBedroom Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:03 pm

Nystyle709 wrote:I'll show you how to perfect your aim too!

LOL!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:42 am