CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+6
Nystyle709
Shale
Chris
JM130ELM
CeCe
Supernova
10 posters

How old were you when you first drank coffee?

Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

How old were you when you first drank coffee? Empty How old were you when you first drank coffee?

Post by Supernova Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:44 pm

They say kids shouldn't drink coffee because it'll stunt their growth, I think that's an urban legend or something, but I digress. When I was a kid, kids did NOT drink coffee but the little nightmare I lived across from always drank his mom's coffee starting when he was I guess 5 or 6. I tried a sip of my dad's once when I was I guess 6 or 7, HATED it, tried it again a couple years later, still HATED it, and it's no different from a couple years ago when I tried it again.
    CeCe
    CeCe
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Rep : 326

How old were you when you first drank coffee? Empty Re: How old were you when you first drank coffee?

Post by CeCe Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:50 pm

Never really thought about it but I was probably in my teens.
    JM130ELM
    JM130ELM
    …is Necessary.
    …is Necessary.

Male
    Rep : 32

How old were you when you first drank coffee? Empty Re: How old were you when you first drank coffee?

Post by JM130ELM Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:03 pm

About 10 or 11.
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Post by Chris Fri Mar 16, 2012 4:40 pm

Probably about twelve or thirteen. When I was really young, my parents wouldn't let me drink it.
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

Post by Shale Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:28 pm

I have no idea when I really started drinking coffee. I was given coffee & milk & sugar when I was a kid, but probably was half milk.

Sometime in my late teens I started drinking black coffee in the morning and have been drinking it every morning since.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:14 pm

I dunno. 7 or 8.
    Suzi
    Suzi
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 85

Post by Suzi Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:39 pm

Shale wrote:I have no idea when I really started drinking coffee. I was given coffee & milk & sugar when I was a kid, but probably was half milk.

Sometime in my late teens I started drinking black coffee in the morning and have been drinking it every morning since.
    Probably you got what we called "Cowboy coffee". I don't know when I first tasted coffee, hated it still do. I remember my grandmother giving me "cowboy tea" , weak tea with a lot of milk and sugar. I don't like tea either.
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

Post by Supernova Sat Mar 17, 2012 4:03 pm

Suzi wrote:
    Probably you got what we called "Cowboy coffee". I don't know when I first tasted coffee, hated it still do. I remember my grandmother giving me "cowboy tea" , weak tea with a lot of milk and sugar. I don't like tea either.

Yeah, when I was a kid, my mom drank tea and my dad drank coffee, and the tea was like a weak coffee. The only GOOD tea is ice cold with lots of sugar in it.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:00 pm

I think I was about 10 or 11.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Post by RedBedroom Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:51 am

I drank coffee at 18 to stay awake. I don't think I had it before that. But I needed it for a drive.
    Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female
    Rep : 252

Post by Cheaps Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:44 am

I cant really remember, maybe early teens. I used to kill that shit with sugar and creamer, only way I've ever been able to drink coffee. I used to drink it every now and then, certainly didn't stunt my growth. I just don't care for it now, which is why I don't drink it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 12:20 pm